Epic Perfect World

Hey can some one help me ??

Offline Varg

Hey i am a noob to pwi  and i have no idea what stats to use i want a mage chr  , ist 9mg 1 str? or 8mg 1st 1vit
and when i stop taking str or vit or what is the best mage build  ?

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Most people usually just put 79 STR and the rest full MAG (for a magic DD character) but it's up to your how you wanna stat your characters. Look at armor forges at all main cities to see the required stats so you can actually wear gear, otherwise, play with the stats how you want to.  :-\

Offline Skitzo

restats are dirt cheap anyhow loke floppy said play with ur stats and test diff builds

Offline Varg

Most people usually just put 79 STR and the rest full MAG (for a magic DD character) but it's up to your how you wanna stat your characters. Look at armor forges at all main cities to see the required stats so you can actually wear gear, otherwise, play with the stats how you want to.  :-\
i want pure mage but i just want know the max str i need for gear and wep

vlntbty

Max strength for gear/weap is 79.

Offline Varg

tyyyy alottt :D

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
^ This. Also if you are going for r8, your stats can change around.  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
You made 2 threads about the same thing with different classes. Next time just make one and ask them all in one thread.