Epic Perfect World

Also

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
@ Tiny at least you didn't get banned without any warning THEN ignored when you shared your side of the story to agatio only to be forum banned once you made it public :> but then again I'm sure theres a valid reason as to why he did all this >.> he just hasn't come up with it yet kthnxbye <3

I understand where you are coming from, it may seem unfair that you have only done a small thing against the rules, but constantly doing small things against the rules is just as bad, if not worse than one big thing. Once again I can only speculate given that I havent handed out the ban, but if you have been warned say a week earlier about not doing somethin and are still doing it a week later I do believe it is just to ban, given that the warning was issued and ignored.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
I take back what i said to those people i recomended to join here. The Gms to take peoples sides and they dont mute/ban people fairly 600 min mute for the first thing i say w.o a warning + i hear people were swearing for hours before i even came on how come no mute for them? huh weird ey i know most Gms hate me but seriously why make rules if u cant follow them..
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Also after i was muted i see alot of people using the "N" (Igger) Word soo i get muted for 600mins for sayins "***"/"Anal" but others dont even get a warning for being openly racist in word chat seems fair right? :)
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
I take back what i said to those people i recomended to join here. The Gms to take peoples sides and they dont mute/ban people fairly 600 min mute for the first thing i say w.o a warning + i hear people were swearing for hours before i even came on how come no mute for them? huh weird ey i know most Gms hate me but seriously why make rules if u cant follow them..

The first thing you say is, in full caps, highly rude. You have been warned several times, last time I warned you it was stop or a ban, you stopped, just because it is a day later doesnt mean the warning is gone, actually read the rules, they fully support me. Be happy you werent banned is all I can say.

2. No spamming, vulgar words or offending anyone in any chat (the rule applies to player and guild names too).
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
•1st. Player will be warned.
•2nd - mute 1 hour.
•3rd - mute 2 hours

NOTE: In case the player break this rule on alternate days wont change the fact that he or she was warned before. This means that if the Players X was warned today and tomorrow he keeps breaking the rules, that Player X will be muted without the need of a new word of warning. With this we mean that players won't be warned everyday or else they could insult any random person and get away with a warning only.

2.1. Serious insults such as family insults or racism.
•1st. Player will be automaticly banned for 1day. (We here at EpicPW server wont allow any kind of family insults nor racism related insults).
•2nd. If the player continues with the harrasement the account in question will be banned for 2 days. (This implicates returning with an alternative character/account to keep the problems going).
•3rd. Ultimately if the player likes to continue the problems and insults the IP related to that account and related accounts will be banned permanently.

You have definately offended more than 3 times, and they border on serious insults, many people complain about it, so be happy no ban was given.

Would you like to continue arguing it with me? I'm sure this rule applies to the forums, an extention of the game.

3. No fighting with a GM for any reason in any chat. If you have a problem send Private message in game or forum to Agatio.
•1st. If the player in question is disturbing the server to complain about a Game Master action, the player will be Warned to stop the comments thus leading into problems.
•2nd. If the player still persists on disturbing the server such as comments on world chat, they will be muted for 2hours.
•3rd. If the conversation between the Game Master in question and the player in question doesnt reach a stable decision, the player will be banned for 2 day.
PS: If this conversations result on rule 2, the appropriate actions will be taken.

I am opening to hear your side of it if you wish, but the fact is you were warned.

Also if we had less of this to deal with we wouldn't miss things on world chat now would we?
Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:29 pm by Ninja
Ex-GM

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
No.1) Nigger = Racist = immediate 1 day ban the people who were racist didnt even get a warning.
No.2) @ rule 3 contact agatio that's not possible since he doesn't answer my messages on forums and hates me (Hated me before i even started trolling on WC)
No.3)What i said on WC wasn't aimed at anyone in particular it was a quote from a book I had read. ( if u want Proof of the book pm me on forums)
No.4)I heard people were swearing for hours before I logged on and nothing happened to them the things I said on wc were the first things I said when i logged on.
no.5) After I was muted someone checked if there was Gms online (there were Gms online) and said Nigger and others were also being racist before this person said nigger and nothing happened to them.. Seriously? You cant just mute 1 person then forget about the rest and leave them
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Agatio was handing out 1 day bans for it. I was busy doing my event. I saw your world chat and took action accoding to rule 2, you SHOULD have gotten a ban, here is a quick overview of afew of the screenshots I have.

So after all of this, and the rules, may I stress the part in bold, do you still feel unfairly treated.

I don't care if your reading from a book or not, you said what you said.
Ex-GM

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
@ the last one i shouldnt be muted for that since its a name of a book ._. + i know i did all this but i still want an answer for the people who are racist on wc why they no get mute/ban or atleast a warning?
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Im also honoured that you did this for me bro<3
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
@ the last one i shouldnt be muted for that since its a name of a book ._. + i know i did all this but i still want an answer for the people who are racist on wc why they no get mute/ban or atleast a warning?

As I said, I was busy, Agatio did ban two of them though.
It's the name of a book but that means nothing, you said what you said, name of a book or not changes nothing.

Im also honoured that you did this for me bro<3

It's my job to be as fair as possible, I do not ban or mute if I do not have enough evidence to justify it.
Ex-GM

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
@ the 2nd quote i ment that for the post of my WCs also as we speak people are being racist on wc rofl
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Also i was trying to get myself banned that day so idc if had banned me i was just wondering how come people are racist and you focus on me more.
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Also i was trying to get myself banned that day so idc if had banned me i was just wondering how come people are racist and you focus on me more.

I'm offline at the moment, I just spent several hours on, the past 3 were all dedicated to the event, filling cave of sadistic glee took an hour, neith came on half way through and helped out with sumor. So for those 3 hours, Agatio was on too, so I payed little to no attention on chat, what you said when you said it was just as the event was finishing, so ofcourse I noticed it, since I was done spawning. Bad timing for you, I'm not out to get you, if I was then you'd have the max ban I could possibly give now wouldnt you  :P

@ the 2nd quote i ment that for the post of my WCs also as we speak people are being racist on wc rofl

I know I was saying its my job to make them, incase you take it to agatio and I need to show him why I did what I did. There are afew players I could easily make one for, but im not going to, this was just to show you that I have my reasons.

Sorry I can't be on to monitor wc but im hopping off now as I need some rest.
Ex-GM

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Also the point of it wasn't to give you a new sig xD
Ex-GM

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
I definitely know one of the gms were on when someone (not saying name) Said "To all you niggers my dick is bigger than urs" and then another saying just "nigger" I know one of the gms was on because they spoke like 2 secs before these people said it. (The people who said it are friends with agatio id go so far to say he loves one of them :P) so tbh I'm not surprised they didn't even get a warning. Also going offline nao so if u post anything ill reply tomorrow and i like the sig its awesome can i keep? D:
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Oh lordy. What's been going on since I been gone on and off D: