Epic Perfect World

What Happened?

Offline Zuxtain

saddly im sure there is people still trying.

Yes sadly. I think if this was planned, there should be a message after the 10th try or something saying that this was planned so people with anger problems don't smash their computer and stuff xD

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Es ok ppl calm down. I'm Sure it will be back up shortly
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Ennaoj

Social life is for people with bad gear :-[

This lmao

Offline BlackJack

Hello guys, there is issue with the server's hardware. Technicians asked me to turn off the server, so they can fix the problem. Server should be back in around 15 minutes. :police: :police:

Also, I will use the maintenance to upload new files for the upcoming patch. Sorry for this downtime.  :-\ :-\

Offline builtforsin

Yes sadly. I think if this was planned, there should be a message after the 10th try or something saying that this was planned so people with anger problems don't smash their computer and stuff xD

i can so people rage quiting for the night and going to bed. XD

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

............  :tiger-13:
x2 ended two days ago noob, but they said they'd start it up again in two more days for EPW's second year anniversary.

Ennaoj

Es ok ppl calm down. I'm Sure it will be back up shortly

Did server crash? xD

Offline Zuxtain

how bout' for those who dont have partners :\  :normal-3:

There's always your right hand xD or left hand if you operate like that xD

Offline builtforsin

Hello guys, there is issue with the server's hardware. Technicians asked me to turn off the server, so they can fix the problem. Server should be back in around 15 minutes. :police: :police:

Also, I will use the maintenance to upload new files for the upcoming patch. Sorry for this downtime.  :-\ :-\

good to know.

Ennaoj

Is this guy for real?

Offline Zuxtain

i can so people rage quiting for the night and going to bed. XD

Hopefully no technolog...human was harmed xD Guess it's a blessing in disguise I guess.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Hello guys, there is issue with the server's hardware. Technicians asked me to turn off the server, so they can fix the problem. Server should be back in around 15 minutes.

Also, I will use the maintenance to upload new files for the upcoming patch. Sorry for this downtime.

^^ this so locking thread
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$