Epic Perfect World

BM Demon Cyclone Heel(Lvl11)Skill bug ? .-.

Offline play4fun

• log bro
I am a BM with a normal atkspd 3.33 , before I was not a 2nd fairy , everytime I used Normal Cyclone Heel(Before)It makes my atkspd 4.00.
And then I make my quest to 2nd Fairy Because I bought Demon Cyclone Heel coz It said it will add more +20% atkspd than the normal
Cyclone Heel by only add +15% atkspd . And I expecting my atkspd will became 5.00 coz it said +20% more atkspd . than the normal Cyclone Heel
And then I had a friend , I told him to that Ill test my new Demon Cyclone Heel that my atkspd will become a 5.00 but SUDDENLY it's like a
NORMAL Cyclone Heel ? 4.00 same , I thought it will add more +20% ?

I had chat with more than 2 or 3 GM . And It said that they will report to Agatio .
Please Agatio , help me with these :)
I'll will wait for your Reply .
Thanks .

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Demon cyclone heel says it increases the bonus attack rate "to" 20%, not "by an additional" 20%. So basically it's not a big enough bonus percentage (8% more than level 10) to push you up to the next attack interval. There's no bug, you just misunderstood the skill description.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats not a problem, thats how the game works. the attakc speed have several stages, as follows:

as you can see there is not a bonus between 4.00 and 5.00, thats how the game goes.
theres nothing we cna do about it ;)
from 4.00 to 5.00 you need all the available pieces with interval. or you need demon spark.
NOTE: Demon spark will make u go from 3.33(or 4.00) to 5.00.
under 3.33 you wont ever reach 5.00.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
Or a really nice strength genie with Relentless Courage. My seeker was 2.86 with edges iirc, and Courage bumped me up to 5.00 for 8 seconds. :3

Also, you missed 2.22, Evil. :P
Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:14 pm by Chum

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
2.22 will appear if u spark with a lower speed than 2.00 ;) if u add any piece with interval and use wateva to boos the speed, it goes directly to 2.50.

but i might be wrong lol

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Yes 20% Atk speed bonus isnt enough for 5.0, u need at last the 25% like from the demon spark
3.33 * 1.2 = 3,99 -> 4
3.33 * 1,25 = 4,16, rounded up to 5

so no bug

and to 2.22 atk speed ...

just do the maths right and everything works fine

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
2.22 will appear if u spark with a lower speed than 2.00 ;) if u add any piece with interval and use wateva to boos the speed, it goes directly to 2.50.

but i might be wrong lol
2.22 is -0.05 above 2.00. So yeah, pretty sure you can get it without. <3

Offline play4fun

• log bro
And If that is the case . I shouldn't buy a Dark Cyclone Heel , it makes me waste of gold >< .

Ok thanks for the help :<

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
And If that is the case . I shouldn't buy a Dark Cyclone Heel , it makes me waste of gold >< .

Ok thanks for the help :<
Just try for it with pages. Not really any sense in spending gold on skill books tbh. They're all pretty easy to farm in-game.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I am a BM with a normal atkspd 3.33 , before I was not a 2nd fairy , everytime I used Normal Cyclone Heel(Before)It makes my atkspd 4.00.
And then I make my quest to 2nd Fairy Because I bought Demon Cyclone Heel coz It said it will add more +20% atkspd than the normal
Cyclone Heel by only add +15% atkspd . And I expecting my atkspd will became 5.00 coz it said +20% more atkspd . than the normal Cyclone Heel
And then I had a friend , I told him to that Ill test my new Demon Cyclone Heel that my atkspd will become a 5.00 but SUDDENLY it's like a
NORMAL Cyclone Heel ? 4.00 same , I thought it will add more +20% ?

I had chat with more than 2 or 3 GM . And It said that they will report to Agatio .
Please Agatio , help me with these :)
I'll will wait for your Reply .
Thanks .

The equation for attack speed and how its boosted works something like...

1/(YOUR ATTACK SPEED) = Attack Interval

Attack Interval / 1.2 (for demon cyc heel) = New Attack Interval

1/Attack Interval = Your new attack speed

So 1/3.33 = 0.3

0.3/1.2 = 0.25

1/0.25 = 4.0

Demon spark

1/3.33 = 0.3

0.3/1.25 = 0.24 (Dont ask why but it rounds down)

1/0.2 = 5.0

That is how it was explained to me about 3 years ago in pwi.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!