Epic Perfect World

R8 Rings.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Is there any way the gm's would implement a way to get a second r8 ring? Maybe by making it where you need to pay with the candies like the wrists/boots. Not really a gamebreaking idea, but it would make the people willing to do it, happy with the extra stats.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I'd really like that to be honest, but I doubt they will go for it.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I'd really like that to be honest, but I doubt they will go for it.
I honestly don't see a reason why, its really easy to upgrade.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
I honestly don't see a reason why, its really easy to upgrade.
Because dragon rings wont be used anymore.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Because dragon rings wont be used anymore.
True, but what's so bad about that?

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
True, but what's so bad about that?
Hmm, people would no longer be using the dragon ones, therefore getting demonic rings would be harder since no one would be buying them. Plus you would have to use the demonic or nirvy rings until you could afford to get the r8 one, which could be difficult if you are new.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Hmm, people would no longer be using the dragon ones, therefore getting demonic rings would be harder since no one would be buying them. Plus you would have to use the demonic or nirvy rings until you could afford to get the r8 one, which could be difficult if you are new.
Good point, I just think its a good idea to make a 2nd one available, even if it has to be two or three times more difficult to get.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Good point, I just think its a good idea to make a 2nd one available, even if it has to be two or three times more difficult to get.
Then it would not be considered the r8 ring since it would have to be different to make receiving it difficult. While this could be good, it also can make things harder on people. I would suggest offering one where you could earn it with say... 500 of the NW tokens... Then that would be something similar to the dragon one, then the next level would be say... 1,000 or 1,500 tokens to get. Something hard for people to actually work for. And it would not be able to be traded, and you could not donate for it, nor get mats from other people.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I like the idea, but I think people would qq on damage with certain classes. besides originally rank gear is only supposed to have 1 ring anyways.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Aga just implemented one reforged ring cause he didnt want to make dragon rings useless, nor the people that had spent big amounts of emblems trying to get decent stats on Dragon rings. That would be kinda unfair for the people that have spent a lot of money on their rings.

So no.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Aga just implemented one reforged ring cause he didnt want to make dragon rings useless, nor the people that had spent big amounts of emblems trying to get decent stats on Dragon rings. That would be kinda unfair for the people that have spent a lot of money on their rings.

So no.
this and yah i spent too much ec just to get 5%crit might ring :d so -1
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

rainlu

no it would lead to even more QQing about how tanky Barbs, seeks and Bm's are...really no ty.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Just make it so you can transfer the status from Dragon Ring to the new r8.

Why didn't you start a poll, so that way the staff could see it if people agree or not, instead of reading the whole thread.

I agree with the idea though.

~UP

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
dont need poll for something that wont happen, sum1 need to lock this
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
While it could be nice, we have to look at the reason why you can only get one of these monster rings.

Balance. 

That, and as it was said before, it would make getting dragon rings harder to get because once people get this next ring, it's not needed anymore.

I don't see this happening.