Epic Perfect World

Fashion color.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
If something like this is possible i want it or even just some new dyes with nicer colours would be nice. :-[

This is exactly what we were discussing the other day =x

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Angelica

If it's possible, YES.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This is exactly what we were discussing the other day =x

Ikr. :))

Offline Montblanc

If it is possible to be done, YES plis. :normal-4:
I'm sick of only using black and white on my toon's clothes. :normal-12:
- meow !

Offline Naosu

• Boop
If something like this is possible i want it or even just some new dyes with nicer colours would be nice. :-[

Yessssssss
What am I even doing?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Doubt it can be done due to game's engine, but if Aga can make it happen he's a God O.O

+1
Well seeing as how the game lets you see the color, i assume it can be done. I would love having my dark blue, red, or purple fashion.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Would so be kickass.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
While I doubt this will ever be able to happen, I really love this idea. I'D LIKE MORE DARK RED STUFF THAT IS PRETTY NOT CHEESY PLS.  :'(
I bought some pants and they came out this amazing red ;-; never ever gonna dye them. But ya I really love this idea

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I bought some pants and they came out this amazing red ;-; never ever gonna dye them. But ya I really love this idea

I used 383774727 random dyes to get the perfect deep red on one of my dresses, it was so perfect.
I ended up giving it away because the girl literally begged me for it, she wanted it so bad, i couldn't say no.:'(

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I used 383774727 random dyes to get the perfect deep red on one of my dresses, it was so perfect.
I ended up giving it away because the girl literally begged me for it, she wanted it so bad, i couldn't say no.:'(
aw u so kind ;-; I prob would of said yes to, I have a issue with saying no xD. if this idea doesn't work out I wonder if its possible to just add more dyes :c

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Ahhmahhgadd. I once got this perfect red dress too... I don't remember what I did with it. :'(
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.