7 (20%)
No
28 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 28

[BLACK FRIDAY]

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
It's not like prices will grow up in game again and it will fck the game's economy.And not everyone can donate,honestly half of server is -18 and some got a real life to spend money in.

Offline Triality#1

Give extra ares instead.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
We are having 2x already. Plus the difference is not everyone is 17 and most of us donators have jobs, families and cant play to farm like you guys do. For example I am currently at work. [IF] I can play, I can only play for 2 hours. Reason why I donate so I can also have fun.

But with me donating $30 = ~93 goldx 25 ec = 2325ec which is not alot considering warsong belt = 9k right now and DS about 5k ec... Then 2325 is like nothing of ec. Im sure you can farm it all but only if I have time which I don't.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
We are having 2x already. Plus the difference is not everyone is 17 and most of us donators have jobs, families and cant play to farm like you guys do. For example I am currently at work. [IF] I can play, I can only play for 2 hours. Reason why I donate so I can also have fun.

But with me donating $30 = ~93 goldx 25 ec = 2325ec which is not alot considering warsong belt = 9k right now and DS about 5k ec... Then 2325 is like nothing of ec. Im sure you can farm it all but only if I have time which I don't.
Who says you're the only busy?Maybe we do a sport ( under 18 I take the word kk?) or we got friends to kill our time with... don't we?

Offline Triality#1

(Believe me I have a degree in Business)
Yeah, that helps a ton of people, doesn't it?
I don't see this ever happening.  It would give donators way too large an advantage.  Also, not everyone has disposable cash, or the means to donate.

Best way to explain it: It's basically a mad rush to the stores the day after Thanksgiving (in the US) to get the hot sales.  People get trampled to death (not even kidding here) just to get the latest toy for their kid or game system.
AN ADVANTAGE? OH NO! And remember donations for EC? That was much worse.
What's black Friday?

It's like some shopping spree day that is considered to be the first day of the "Christmas Shopping Period", where idiots with more money than brains begin their hunt for what's "new". Not to be confused with Bloody Friday.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Friends and sports are optional, you don't really need friends and a sport to survive while you need a job to do so. No job = no money & no house & no food.
Mittens u got me wrong.I was talking about young childs that cant find a job work... U can?

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Friends and sports are optional, you don't really need friends and a sport to survive while you need a job to do so. No job = no money & no house & no food.

Amen

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I think on Black Friday donates should be 2x for 24 hours. For example, if usually you donate 1 USD = 3.5, you would get 7 instead of 3.5 gold. And so on.

I'm sure we all would benefit (players and server) and plus its only once a year. It would also motivate people to donate, (Believe me I have a degree in Business)

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "we all would benefit". If you're thinking in terms of economics, then you're somewhat right; that is, items will cycle through the server eventually. Though, not all donating players are willing to sell what they've paid real money for. Most donations are for self-interest.

And not very many people stay home for Black Friday. They're out spending their money on holiday gifts. I just don't see this benefiting the server as a unit. I only see it in the interest of people with heavy wallets, and I do not agree with that.

However, there will be a 2x event for in-game drops and experience on Epic PW's birthday/anniversary.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Amen

Sports lead to real jobs if you are good at them.

Just cause you have a job and some people don't doesn't mean you deserve more than anyone else. People bust their butt farming and you just want to take the easy way out claiming you have a family and a job. Well guess what I have a family too. I currently have no job but thats only 8 or 9 hours of the day gone. If you don't want to spend the money then don't but don't complain that you aren't getting your moneys worth.

Also kids go to school for 8 hours a day or so too so shouldn't they be entitled to something too? That isn't a choice plus there are people in college. Using work for no time is not an excuse.
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2013, 08:27 pm by Escorian

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Sports lead to real jobs if you are good at them.

Just cause you have a job and some people don't doesn't mean you deserve more than anyone else. People bust their butt farming and you just want to take the easy way out claiming you have a family and a job. Well guess what I have a family too. I currently have no job but thats only 8 or 9 hours of the day gone. If you don't want to spend the money then don't but don't complain that you aren't getting your moneys worth.

Also kids go to school for 8 hours a day or so too so shouldn't they be entitled to something too? That isn't a choice plus there are people in college. Using work for no time is not an excuse.

You don't have a valid case, also if you are saying something like that read the rest of the thread before you comment.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "we all would benefit". If you're thinking in terms of economics, then you're somewhat right; that is, items will cycle through the server eventually. Though, not all donating players are willing to sell what they've paid real money for. Most donations are for self-interest.

And not very many people stay home for Black Friday. They're out spending their money on holiday gifts. I just don't see this benefiting the server as a unit. I only see it in the interest of people with heavy wallets, and I do not agree with that.

However, there will be a 2x event for in-game drops and experience on Epic PW's birthday/anniversary.

I agree with you its self interest, farming its also self interest or are you gonna say that people farm for the benefit of others?

Read the posts before and you will understand what I am trying to say.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
I actually agree with most ppl here.. adding 2x donation is a BAD idea. As it is donators have a heads up on the farmers. IF ANYTHING the 2x voting would be the better idea imo, gives everyone an equal chance
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Just cause you have a job and some people don't doesn't mean you deserve more than anyone else. People bust their butt farming and you just want to take the easy way out claiming you have a family and a job.

All of my this.

I agree with you its self interest, farming its also self interest or are you gonna say that people farm for the benefit of others?

Read the posts before and you will understand what I am trying to say.
Being rude to one of the more understanding GNs isn't going to get you what you want. You are only going to anger all of them that way.  :-X
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I actually agree with most ppl here.. adding 2x donation is a BAD idea. As it is donators have a heads up on the farmers. IF ANYTHING the 2x voting would be the better idea imo, gives everyone an equal chance

But voting is .85 gold, that x2 = 1.7gold (per vote) which total 3.4 gold. You dont see the point of my thread. Its just for people who cant farm or even vote, its strictly for donations as I mentioned first thing.

I have been playing this GAME (not server) since it came out and I like this server a lot, but I dont have the time to play like most people.

You guys saying "no" are only looking after yourself, you dont care about the people who doesnt have time to play and the only way they can get somewhere is by donating. KEEP IN MIND, donators are the people who keep this server up.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
But voting is .85 gold, that x2 = 1.7gold (per vote) which total 3.4 gold. You dont see the point of my thread. Its just for people who cant farm or even vote, its strictly for donations as I mentioned first thing.

I have been playing this GAME (not server) since it came out and I like this server a lot, but I dont have the time to play like most people.

You guys saying "no" are only looking after yourself, you dont care about the people who doesnt have time to play and the only way they can get somewhere is by donating. KEEP IN MIND, donators are the people who keep this server up.
Actually you are the one who is being selfish and only looking after yourself. Do you realize how many people DON'T donate? You just want more for yourself, not the rest of us.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.