Epic Perfect World

Poll

Archer or Sin (Who is better for pvp)

Archer
Sin

[Question about Sin]

Offline Benji

Ok, so I have an archer full r8 and I like it but I still have sins that come and kill me in seconds.
So I tried making one myself (I have one in pwi) and I got almost full r8 except for the Robe and the ring. I reshaped and everything. But I cant even kill a cleric or anyone ffs. I sweat so much to kill 1v1 and I know it shouldn't be like that, or it should?

If you guys could please help me. Thank you

Now you learned why sins always spark

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Im just gonna stick with archer ty

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
just to add a question which is related to the topic, what do you called the skill most sin use , the one that put you inside the circle and stun you for like 5 sec, is it a genie skill or order skill, I just started Sin a week ago and now on lvl 145. Im looking for a good/descent genie skill for sin in PVP, need advice from PRO sin here on this server , thanx in advance  :smiley:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:48 pm by Alexithymia

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Go full dragon...or full R8 with atleast 2.5APS and then it all depend on ur gaming skills so sins>archers c.c

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
1.Why everyone believe everything they hear?Crystali worse sin... he drops you 1 2 3
2.I'm a cleric.Full R8 Demon DD and I still can survive an idiot sin that don't know even to put his tidal on and i'm still the one that ,,stealths kill '' him.
3.Use dragon daggers not R8.You need aps for stealth kill not damage.
5.What wrong with you?Make more 1v1 or watch 1v1s on youtube or from sz and learn.
6.Yes I forgot 4.
No hate please.
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2013, 07:46 pm by Deea

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
1vs1 = sin
mass pk = EA
Server = PvE

Ennaoj

Just to add up on the question, what are the best genie skills for sins as well as "survival" pills?

Thank u

Offline Skitzo

well, get gof daggers, at least 2.5aps base full r8, use occult, use dn and tidal. also for ha classes use condensed thorn+fire of wood pot. kill lotsa ppl on mine with this set up,

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
1.Why everyone believe everything they hear?Crystali worse sin... he drops you 1 2 3
2.I'm a cleric.Full R8 Demon DD and I still can survive an idiot sin that don't know even to put his tidal on and i'm still the one that ,,stealths kill '' him.
3.Use dragon daggers not R8.You need aps for stealth kill not damage.
5.What wrong with you?Make more 1v1 or watch 1v1s on youtube or from sz and learn.
6.Yes I forgot 4.
No hate please.
Who is this random? first of all, you can only survive vs a idiot sin? that sad
2nd why you prefer dragon than r8? how about GOF 1hit combo or DPH? so you telling him go stealth spark aps? trash sin play huh. 3rd what the hell you trying to say Andreea? his asking for help how to improve himself and which is better class not those discouragement things like whats wrong with you(Not nice girl).
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
2nd why you prefer dragon than r8? how about GOF 1hit combo or DPH? so you telling him go stealth spark aps? trash sin play huh. 3rd what the hell you trying to say Andreea? his asking for help how to improve himself and which is better class not those discouragement things like whats wrong with you(Not nice girl).

Thank you!

If anyone could pm me in game to help me train or something I will appreciate it.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

]
This Abis... This morning I was like holy shit wtf I said.. I hater.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Wrong but right; while sins are more of a 1v1 oriented class, they can also be beast in mass pk.

most accurate advise.

and as a sin, r8 deals way more damage than dragon so try to get at least x2 interval on wrists and x1 on chest, dex or crit rate on legs / boots and use full r8. Yes, your attack rate will be low but your damage will make up for it. I can hierobug people with it so it op.

Hi, I bought Monster hoodie today. Be proud?  :normal-13:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I am disappoint.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo