Epic Perfect World

Poll

Archer or Sin (Who is better for pvp)

Archer
Sin

[Question about Sin]

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Ok, so I have an archer full r8 and I like it but I still have sins that come and kill me in seconds.
So I tried making one myself (I have one in pwi) and I got almost full r8 except for the Robe and the ring. I reshaped and everything. But I cant even kill a cleric or anyone ffs. I sweat so much to kill 1v1 and I know it shouldn't be like that, or it should?

If you guys could please help me. Thank you

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
id like to say ea more stronger overall

but if ur playing ur sin ...just stealth and spark and use a genie skill to increase ur aps or dmg and they should die if squishy o:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Ok, so I have an archer full r8 and I like it but I still have sins that come and kill me in seconds.
So I tried making one myself (I have one in pwi) and I got almost full r8 except for the Robe and the ring. I reshaped and everything. But I cant even kill a cleric or anyone ffs. I sweat so much to kill 1v1 and I know it shouldn't be like that, or it should?

Most sins here use dragon top for more interval, that might be one of the problems.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I guess I will have to stick with my archer even though I spent a ton of money building the sin...  :'(

Offline Johania

you speak about clerics as if they were weak. clerics can beat anything if its a good cleric and they have very good defense.

first of all how much aps is your sin?
which stones you have in gears?  asking cause i have seen things and things in this server
what weapon you using?

if you know how to use tidal and time your stuns sleep and seal you can kill anything with a sin.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Even thought most sins use Dragon LA top to increase their aps. I suggest getting good stats on your r8 and go with full set. You'll deal way more damage regardless of having less aps.

My sin got 2x int wrist and 1x int top on R8 and I have no problem defeating sins with 3x int R8 wrist and Dragon top.
However, it's not all about damage and attack speed, you need to learn how to combine skills, genie, pills, anything you can use for survival.

Sometimes you can beat people that got either more attack speed, or damage... or even both just by knowing how to use some surviving tactics. Then what makes a sin most dangerous is when he masters both, damaging the enemy and able to survive various situations.

This is just my POV on sins @ EPW, cause I've been playing one around here for a year now if not more, and I'm not saying it's a good opinion, but yeah... I tried to be helpful.

P.S. Archer is waaaaaaaay better for mass PK
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2013, 01:05 pm by Endless CC

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
you speak about clerics as if they were weak. clerics can beat anything if its a good cleric and they have very good defense.

first of all how much aps is your sin?
which stones you have in gears?  asking cause i have seen things and things in this server
what weapon you using?

if you know how to use tidal and time your stuns sleep and seal you can kill anything with a sin.

I have 1.63 aps
I have pure god stone vit+20 and crit+3% on dagger
I have r8 dagger with +28 atk lvl and +15 dex and +15 str

I havent played with sin for a long time, I do stun with the 2 crossed daggers skill and the teleport so that way I get 7 sec of stun. I have my genie for anti-stun, to increase my atk speed and reduce enemy's pdef.

For the post below you:
I have a r8 top x1 int
for some weird reason I spent 10k ec on wrist and I can even get chan and int but never x2 int.

I have played PW since China I know "you" don't care but my point is, I always played archer, ALWAYS.

I just wanted to try something different but I guess archer is still better.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Sin>archer mark my words

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Wrist is all about luck, it took me 60k to get 2x int... Yet, I have a friend who got 3x with only like..400 ec? lol XD

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Sin>archer mark my words

Lmao at your gif!

Crystali no offense, I heard and hear all the time on wc that you are the worst sin ever.
I mean, I honestly don't know you, or if its even true. But just reading wc people are always talking shit about how bad you are with sin.

P.S. If I would play with sin I need a mentor.

Offline DevilKat

From what I saw you need practice more in the two class ;)
Your sin dont have nice gear so dont think you can kill lots of ppl and pls dont start spark all time sins just need spark to kill barbs seek and bms and if you dont know when spark you go fail (in mas pk is a bit difrente)
In my sin i like to have str genie and i change full r8 2.22 or mix 4aps base.
Archer i cant help i know class but dont pk archer here

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
From what I saw you need practice more in the two class ;)
Your sin dont have nice gear so dont think you can kill lots of ppl and pls dont start spark all time sins just need spark to kill barbs seek and bms and if you dont know when spark you go fail (in mas pk is a bit difrente)
In my sin i like to have str genie and i change full r8 2.22 or mix 4aps base.
Archer i cant help i know class but dont pk archer here

Lol maybe with sin but with archer I have lots of it, I just dont have gear. But I guess that makes a huge difference.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Lol maybe with sin but with archer I have lots of it, I just dont have gear. But I guess that makes a huge difference.
On EPW, gear = skill, pretty much.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:49 pm by Alexithymia