Epic Perfect World

Rankings

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I wanted to make a suggestion while I'm here being bored with nothing to do. c:

'Kay so I dunno if anyone has brought it up or not but... what about a "guild ranking"? Maybe just something every guild could have.. might even help the starters with picking a guild.
Now I don't think it would only be for PvP reasons, but for events, tw, etc. Anything for a guild to show what it does.
I'm not even sure if anyone would want this added, maybe just for the fun of it, lol.
It could be a monthly reset thing with how the PvP rankings are.

Let's say such guild does this many event's a month or whatever. Those events meaning a Dragonchild Scale event, a guild base event, or a boss event, etc. It would also add the tw's for the guilds they do each month, or how many they have already done for that month. ^^ Then I guess if anyone wanted to put in as extras what about how many people the guild has? As well as how much PvP the guild does. The PvP thing wouldn't be as important as the other things, and I'm not really sure how it would be put in. I guess PvP event's for the guild. xD
But this could be just a fresh little thing for the forum to see.  :monkey-23:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
I already see a problem with this. Loners like me will feel left out. From all the fun of... pve :tiger-31: Other than that, sounds fool proof

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
This idea have been in my head for ages now, but I can't see any way for it to come true. I mean, we already got list of factions who and when did Dragonchild event, but other stuff like that would probably have to be manually created and updated by GM's every time a faction does something, also that would mean GM's should supervise all factions out there.
Brilliant idea actually but yeah, don't think it will be done soon.
Or ever.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
only thing I remember from some of the free servers I played was a faction ranking which was based on PVP in comparison to other factions on server. This of corse being on full time pvp servers.
. I think this idea sounds really nice. And it would show how much of the ad spam in world chat was really true for new players looking for a home or old players looking for a faction that beter suits them.
 Now like ElaRosa says gettin it implimented here may be a challenge :D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
only thing I remember from some of the free servers I played was a faction ranking which was based on PVP in comparison to other factions on server. This of corse being on full time pvp servers.
. I think this idea sounds really nice. And it would show how much of the ad spam in world chat was really true for new players looking for a home or old players looking for a faction that beter suits them.
 Now like ElaRosa says gettin it implimented here may be a challenge :D
PvP vise its might be easier, but with other stuff, like event or something itll be a tough nut to crack.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I agree with the guild ranking suggestion but only for PvP purposes and maybe TW, but TW doesn't really matter much imo.
This. Total guild kills and amount of Territories would be good for guild rankings.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
This. Total guild kills and amount of Territories would be good for guild rankings.

Nope, that just wont work. Think of the amount of factions that are going to be farming their allys. If ally kills are then blocked, facs will simply stop allying each other. And yes, people really will stoop that low just for glory. Its better off being pve based. There would be one upside, mass pk would increase by a whole lot but idk.. Seems shifty :L

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
anyone who has been here for a good bit knows that many notorious red names are actually farmed simply to look impressive or to try to represent their new "pvp" factions and gain members who are new to the server. That always happens no matter if there is a  player ranking or a server ranking. I do still think it would be cool to have the PVP and the Faction ranks based on the total guild kills and the TW as Mittens suggests .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

dorothyerika

That is a very good idea.Although I will not be returning anytime soon it would help alot for the new people here.Maybe they can add a TW victory and Fac kills to it(no alts allowed). : )

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Nope, that just wont work. Think of the amount of factions that are going to be farming their allys. If ally kills are then blocked, facs will simply stop allying each other. And yes, people really will stoop that low just for glory. Its better off being pve based. There would be one upside, mass pk would increase by a whole lot but idk.. Seems shifty :L
Can be regulated and lets be honest now, any reason to have more PK on here is good enough at this point.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Bad idea. Just asking for more useless drama to stir up.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mass PK rankings would be cool, ya know, a gm checks pk spots and look for mass pk gvgvg and last standing guild wins 1 point in ranking.
Well it wouldn't have to be exactly like that. Like with the PvP rankings page, it updates everyday after 12 am, and resets every month. So I was thinking it could have the same type of thing the rankings have. c:

Can be regulated and lets be honest now, any reason to have more PK on here is good enough at this point.
Yes. ^

I already see a problem with this. Loners like me will feel left out. From all the fun of... pve :tiger-31: Other than that, sounds fool proof
I sorry.  :normal-12:

Maybe they can add a TW victory and Fac kills to it(no alts allowed). : )
That'd be nice.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
The thought of mass pk being encouraged more will probably stop me farming 14x for red name but i just hate the thought of people abusing this ranking system QQ

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well..

The guild kill count would just be abused. Killing alts, allies, faction members, etc would ruin it.

The ranking for events and stuff like that could be counted, but gms wouldn't want to hassle with it.

To be honest, it would probably all be more trouble and drama than needed.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well..

The guild kill count would just be abused. Killing alts, allies, faction members, etc would ruin it.

The ranking for events and stuff like that could be counted, but gms wouldn't want to hassle with it.

To be honest, it would probably all be more trouble and drama than needed.
Why would there be drama over some useless ranking? Seriously. You see this pvp ranks, only people you see there can't do sh*t in real pk or 1v1 just stealth/coward kills. Did that cause any drama?:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
i feel like i'm dead