Epic Perfect World

Suggestion about R8 - 100% chance for lot of EC

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hello all,

lemme take a break from spamming full warsong and give you a suggestion. Ok so what im suggesting is letting us have a 100% chance to get some of the r8 stats for big amount of ec. For examle double int on bracers for sins = 8k EC(just an example), its quite a lot but once u pay 8k u get this stat for sure. Idk how can it be made, if either NPC will give such items or perhaps we trade EC to GM, idk, thats up to GM Team I guess.

Now why is this suggestion good.
Well 1st of all donators will get gears they want no matter if its all about luck or paying more and having 100% chance to get it. If they decide to use 100% chance option, they will have to donate anyway, right? So it wont stop server from earning money, beside (for farmers) it would cause people to be more dilligent in farming, and strive for specific goal, giving them motivation and purpose for playing, and remember if you work hard on something, you will never forget how valuable that thing is for you, and therefore you will always enjoy it.

Well yeah, please if possible keep hate out of this thread, at least try to be kind and stay on topic, thanks for taking your time to read, eventually suggest something and feel free to ask any questions related to that.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/new-crafting-donation-options-(essentially)/
Yep I know it was asked thousands of times before, but since its a good suggestion Im asking again, no matter if theres no point : o

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

scatterer3

no

Coward, attach a reason. I'd ban your kind until the sky falls.

BTT:

Vookie, how about the lucky ones like myself? :))
Though I get nice stats every 2-3 tries, I still agree.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Someone suggested this to me the other day, and I didn't know that this suggestion was made on the forums before, but I'm going to tell you what I told them.

It would further widen the gap between the haves (donators) and have nots.  Also, r8 is considered the largest EC sink that we have now.  What happens when someone has their OP gear? They have nothing else to work towards.

Random stats suck, but it's the only fair way to deal with it.  It was also said in that other thread that this wouldn't happen.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
No, simply for the reason that it has been suggested plenty of times and rejected and because it wouldn't be fair to any of the people who have spent hundreds of thousands of EC on their gear. The price for something like this wouldnt be only 8k, realistically it would be way higher because then everyone would be getting these OP gears, and I for one, would prefer to not see the entire turn into occult spark sins and stealth spark eas. If the prices were to be high, then only certain people, like donors, would be able to get these stats which again, provides an unfair advantage.

scatterer3

Someone suggested this to me the other day, and I didn't know that this suggestion was made on the forums before, but I'm going to tell you what I told them.

It would further widen the gap between the haves (donators) and have nots.  Also, r8 is considered the largest EC sink that we have now.  What happens when someone has their OP gear? They have nothing else to work towards.

Random stats suck, but it's the only fair way to deal with it.  It was also said in that other thread that this wouldn't happen.

There should be a point where you stop grinding and finally start to PK with your awesome items you worked hard for, that's actually the payback you get Miss. And farming 100,000 EC's for one nice part isn't easy, believe me.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
There should be a point where you stop grinding and finally start to PK with your awesome items you worked hard for, that's actually the payback you get Miss. And farming 100,000 EC's for one nice part isn't easy, believe me.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
But that's the whole point. What do you do when you get tired of pking? You're essentially done the game. This way of armor crafting is a) mainly the reason for donations, and b) serves as something to work for when you get tired of pking. If this were to happen (which with 99.9% certainty wont happen), I would rather prefer switching the entire endgame into fixed stat items and be done with it.

I've personally spent 100k+ EC on my veno and she has good gears finally, not the best, but good enough that I'm happy with them and can PK with no problem. You don't need double/triple int, chan, def etc items in order to be able to pk on here because the majority of people are in the same boat of armor mediocrity.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Well "I BELIEVE" (Sarcasm, I actually know) that with 100k ec, you will surely get a VERY good rank8 gear.

I dont know what is this suggestion about, is fine the way it is. Donators have an advantage over farmers and farmers can get the same as donators with a bit of effort.

Stop being so lazy and get the good stats YOURSELF.

scatterer3

But that's the whole point. What do you do when you get tired of pking? You're essentially done the game. This way of armor crafting is a) mainly the reason for donations, and b) serves as something to work for when you get tired of pking. If this were to happen (which with 99.9% certainty wont happen), I would rather prefer switching the entire endgame into fixed stat items and be done with it.

I've personally sent 100k+ EC on my veno and she has good gears finally, not the best, but good enough that I'm happy with them and can PK with no problem. You don't need double/triple int, chan, def etc items in order to be able to pk on here because the majority of people are in the same boat of armor mediocrity.

Let me remind you that it's all about Territory Wars, the faction who will conquer the most lands, more precisely, PvP - PK. Not farming better Rank 8 stats.

scatterer3

don't mad

This is what I am talking about, troll.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
nopls

The frustration of bad stats makes it feel even better when you finally get good ones.
If it was just 'farm x amount of ec and get good stats!!11' it would be boring.

Why do people ask this every day when its always getting declined? >:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well "I BELIEVE" (Sarcasm, I actually know) that with 100k ec, you will surely get a VERY good rank8 gear.

I dont know what is this suggestion about, is fine the way it is. Donators have an advantage over farmers and farmers can get the same as donators with a bit of effort.

Stop being so lazy and get the good stats YOURSELF.
Jolhanson master words are always from gold  :normal-12: