Epic Perfect World

Repair Gears

Offline Maxine

Hi! So I'm basically new to PW game and I have read newbie guides on how to level up. Upon reaching level 110 I wore the free newbie gears and kept doing Khoan the Survivor (phoenix valley), and now I'm level 130. This time my character died and a few gears are broken -> durability = 0.
So i googled guides on how to repair broken gears and also came to know the difference between a shattered gear and a broken gear as well. Now my problem is, I can't repair my gears. I went to the blacksmith, the elder of archosaur, and some armor NPCs but I can't find the option to repair gears! Also, when i click "repair shattered gears" and provide the materials needed for the repair, the "REPAIR" button is greyed-out!
Can anyone please point me to the right direction? Thanks so much! Please bear with me. I'm 100% new to this game and just trying to enjoy my spare time. I'm no serious gamer :P

Offline Montblanc

Go to the God's Giving or any other npc that sells stuff, click on the "Goods" option, then look at the low-right corner, right below the "sell" button, there is a "repair all" button. :P
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2013, 01:18 pm by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline Montblanc

eww, fail quote;
- meow !

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
You'll find the ability to repair at most npc's that have the option "Goods."
After choosing the Goods option you'll see something like this.

Choose the "Repair" button to repair gears individually, or the "Fix All" button to repair everything you currently have equipped. The "Fix All" option will not repair gears in your bag that are not equipped.

I would recommend upgrading to new gear, though.
This guide tells you where to farm the custom gear for this server http://epicpw.com/guides/gearsweaponsaccessories-guide/
To farm level 130 gear materials, you'll find the Messenger of Time on the platform in the center of Archosaur.
To make gear with the farmed materials you'll use forges named Weapons, Armor, and Accessories, which you'll find near the teleporters in West Archosaur, Thousand Streams, and City of the Lost.
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2013, 01:40 pm by Chawlie

Offline Montblanc

You'll find the ability to repair at most npc's that have the option "Goods."
After choosing the Goods option you'll see something like this.

Choose the "Repair" button to repair gears individually, or the "Fix All" button to repair everything you currently have equipped. The "Fix All" option will not repair gears in your bag that are not equipped.

This ^
- meow !

Offline Maxine

Thanks guys! Found it! ;)

Offline Maxine

I would recommend upgrading to new gear, though.
This guide tells you where to farm the custom gear for this server http://epicpw.com/guides/gearsweaponsaccessories-guide/
To farm level 130 gear materials, you'll find the Messenger of Time on the platform in the center of Archosaur.
To make gear with the farmed materials you'll use forges named Weapons, Armor, and Accessories, which you'll find near the teleporters in West Archosaur, Thousand Streams, and City of the Lost.

I have watched a youtube video with instructions on how and where to farm these stuff but I still cannot understand where and how to make them. Your post is the answer, thanks again! :)

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
I have watched a youtube video with instructions on how and where to farm these stuff but I still cannot understand where and how to make them. Your post is the answer, thanks again! :)

Any time. Welcome to Epic PW  :tiger-3: