Epic Perfect World

New BH is not good

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Srsly, whats the point? cutting profit from farmers?

simple suggestion - change it back to lunar, pointless to ask but well

rainlu

although it's kind of true if the new lunar replacement for 1-3 with that ancient goddess could be done below 25 minutes and alts wouldn't require lvl 140 + to not bug the boss - avoid from spawning or enter (haven't tryed it yet, im gonna try it not saying you need 140 alts >< just dk that yet) it could have been more than at least same ec rate as bh lunar...(cause there is the important fact that you are getting 50 % more ST now... so keep that in mind that it's natural to spend extra 10 mins in dung...

although other thing is pissing me off i will be kind of off-topic here...
the TT 2-3 that many people are farming...
i have weird feeling about it
like server hate/fac hate etc. affects the drop rate or somehting...
like it's between 5-19 times of chance for spawning drops worth 500 ec 5 being 90 ec
and the more hate you have the less ec is set for you...(jk-not really) with that being said for some ppl admitting they have got over 1k ec per hour img getting constant 200 ec (took all gold mats) did 2 runs in 1 hour) during the 2x event.
so i dk so weird stuff is going on...i wouldn't like to flame with this
just bring happiness into hearts of guys that share similliar fates ><
anyway i still think BH I lunar replacement is not there for farming reducement but just for something new, cause lunar was starting to be really boring (well atleast for me anyway)
although it would have been pretty nice if Bh WS could have been replaced for lunar.

Last Edit: Nov 16, 2013, 01:30 am by rainlu

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I'm not sure where the profit cut nor anything else is...

Offline Naosu

• Boop
If anything I'd rather see delta replaced than lunar. Lunar was one of my favorite bhs. x.x But overall I don't the new TT one so I haven't even gone through and done it on all my toons just to get it out of my quest log. =/ But I don't want to trash it cause that's 3 damas right there. ><
What am I even doing?

Offline Montblanc

Sincerely, the new BH TT is ridiculously easy. There is not need to QQ about it imo. ???
But as it was said above, i would've liked it more if the BH delta were the one replaced. :-[
- meow !

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki

i would've liked it more if the BH delta were the one replaced. :-[
Yea, many players will like it BH Lunar is easier than TT, others doesn't know how to mode TT so that's why others can't do TT completely

crazy how Savagery shit on you

vlntbty

AGREED! TT is easy, it's only a 1-3. They could have made it 3-3 like it used to be long ago.  :-\

Sincerely, the new BH TT is ridiculously easy. There is not need to QQ about it imo. ???
But as it was said above, i would've liked it more if the BH delta were the one replaced. :-[

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
AGREED! TT is easy, it's only a 1-3. They could have made it 3-3 like it used to be long ago.  :-\
No its not easy when you have to drag there bunch of alts, I hate this TT. Why make farming harder? Donators already have advantage over farmers, no need to make it worse

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
No its not easy when you have to drag there bunch of alts, I hate this TT. Why make farming harder? Donators already have advantage over farmers, no need to make it worse

BH wasn't meant as something to just drag alt through or if you are talking about having to use alts to open up you only need 1 person.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
BH wasn't meant as something to just drag alt through or if you are talking about having to use alts to open up you only need 1 person.
I don't care what was BH meant for, ppl were farming BHs like that for ages, it's one of the ways how farmers can be equal with donators, well, one of our chances for it

And btw, if BH is only way for people who cant do NW to farm their st, again, why make it harder?

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I don't mind the new TT but I still think Lunar should have been continued. GV should've been replaced instead.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
No. Why? Because I'm doing it on 10 alts and I get all mats from my bf, means an extra of 100-150 for me.  :))

Offline sakurabak

So what is the problem here? Are you too spoiled, too greedy or too lazy? or you just do not like new things coming into EPw? TTs are balanced and drops are normal. Why do people like to take numbers out of thin air in order to prove their fake point?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
So what is the problem here? Are you too spoiled, too greedy or too lazy? or you just do not like new things coming into EPw? TTs are balanced and drops are normal. Why do people like to take numbers out of thin air in order to prove their fake point?
Sad

christian177

i dont get really why  youre complaining i do tt bh runs 2 times with 6 of my alts in each squad and i have no problem with it is easy.IT just takes abit longer, but easy plus you get some extra ec from the mats so i dont really see why youre complaining :-\