Special reskin forge.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
-bumps- more opinions plz  :-X

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
K so, I'm really tired of wasting 100 teleacoustics a day trying to trade my reskin to another one.. I hope my suggestion comes out clear. (Yes, Tele's are cheap. But at the rate this is going. I spend a lot of gold replenishing them)

Is it possible to make a special npc that lets you trade in your current reskin for a item so you could make it into a dif one? The item should be separate so people wont get the "Event Reskins" so easily.  The item should also be non-tradeable so people cant sell it. Considering these are supposed to be cosmetic, I think it should be easier then spamming world chat all day. (or come up with a better idea .-.)

And to the people that call it QQ, yes it probably is. But when you spend a whole time trying to trade your reskin you'll get bummed to.  Also I don't recall if this was mentioned before, so if it was, My apologies.    :-X

I still got some skin that I haven't managed to sell in months, but I'm totally against this idea. Because it would make trading system between players even worse than it already is.

Just think about it... if you're complaining now about wasting so many teles trying to sell/trade a skin you want. How bad would it be in the future if this system was added? Even more people would complain because they're unable to get the skin they want due to this system, which would lead to more QQing and complains and would slowly kill the server.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
I still got some skin that I haven't managed to sell in months, but I'm totally against this idea. Because it would make trading system between players even worse than it already is.

Just think about it... if you're complaining now about wasting so many teles trying to sell/trade a skin you want. How bad would it be in the future if this system was added? Even more people would complain because they're unable to get the skin they want due to this system, which would lead to more QQing and complains and would slowly kill the server.
I can see where your going but, I don't think the system would destroy the server. Gold will always be available and even more available since people sell Event gold now. People tend to have multiple reskins so they'll have a need to buy more gold for multiple ones. Hopefully the system would have a good fee, so people can't just stick with 1 reskin, and just keep rolling a rolling over and over.

hmm. Would like the fee to be in ec, But. Could also be another use for event tokens. (Just don't go overboard on price) Like those flyers. 30 event tokens is way to much imo.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
more opinions plz  :'(

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
A special Forge to Exchange weapon reskins>reskin token is a awesome idea i would also like the idea to be included for older Event Npc's etc. Halloween and soon to be anni npc were we can still use the Halloween candy and anni tickets.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
This is a great Idea im all for it.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
great idea indeed
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Sorry for all the bumps.   :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That would require many hours of work, it won't happen in next patch, but maybe in the one after...

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
That would require many hours of work, it won't happen in next patch, but maybe in the one after...
wew ty aga :D