Epic Perfect World

Special reskin forge.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
K so, I'm really tired of wasting 100 teleacoustics a day trying to trade my reskin to another one.. I hope my suggestion comes out clear. (Yes, Tele's are cheap. But at the rate this is going. I spend a lot of gold replenishing them)

Is it possible to make a special npc that lets you trade in your current reskin for a item so you could make it into a dif one? The item should be separate so people wont get the "Event Reskins" so easily.  The item should also be non-tradeable so people cant sell it. Considering these are supposed to be cosmetic, I think it should be easier then spamming world chat all day. (or come up with a better idea .-.)

And to the people that call it QQ, yes it probably is. But when you spend a whole time trying to trade your reskin you'll get bummed to.  Also I don't recall if this was mentioned before, so if it was, My apologies.    :-X

Last Edit: Nov 10, 2013, 05:39 am by ~Rin~

Robbert

:DDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
ok just make every craft cost 100 ec

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I totally agree. I get bored of my reskins easy or i just wanna sell one from wf for one for ea.  :'(

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I actually really like this idea. =D Especially the non-tradeable part. ^^" Would be good for people who just are bored with a single reskin and want to change it out, or to take it off and put it on another toon of theirs.
What am I even doing?

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon
Quote from:  Plague

Same Love that idea  :tiger-42:

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
K so, I'm really tired of wasting 100 teleacoustics a day trying to trade my reskin to another one.. I hope my suggestion comes out clear. (Yes, Tele's are cheap. But at the rate this is going. I spend a lot of gold replenishing them)

Is it possible to make a special npc that lets you trade in your current reskin for a item so you could make it into a dif one? The item should be separate so people wont get the "Event Reskins" so easily.  The item should also be non-tradeable so people cant sell it. Considering these are supposed to be cosmetic, I think it should be easier then spamming world chat all day. (or come up with a better idea .-.)

And to the people that call it QQ, yes it probably is. But when you spend a whole time trying to trade your reskin you'll get bummed to.  Also I don't recall if this was mentioned before, so if it was, My apologies.    :-X

+99999 With this suggestion.
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Thats good, Every transfer cost a fee.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline player_two

• i hate player_one
Bishes

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
I agree with this but I'd rather have it as a " reskin - reskin token " exchange.
well, I was gonna put it like that but. They do have those Event Reskins that can be traded with a reskin token. Unless they make those available with a dif item so they can still have their "rareness" But actually, Making those event ones available for a dif item will make it far more easier then changing the other forges.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
:bump: gm opinion ploxx  :-[