Epic Perfect World

PVP Event.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This idea = you are too weak and can't handle the regular people.
So...go and get some gear& Train a bit more,maybe you won't even bother checking their names there..just play.
Don't make gms ''put a limit on it'' just because you can't handle the regular ''good people'' inside events.
Train and defeat them.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Worst suggestion ever.
Ok, not worst ever, 2nd worst.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I'm weak too...but at least I give it a try.. don't I?

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I actually still think, it would be better for the event (we are talking here about 1 vs 1 event, not any other events) to reduce number of weekly sign ins allowed. Some less experienced players should have a chance to participate and do well. The daily participants ruin the event for others. Are they really that good? I think, they are just like the others, but a little bit greedier.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I always see people complaining on world chat about not having pvp enough and having too much pve. So i thought there were a way more people participating on those events. :shocked:
thats cause they all host their 2v2 events n shit at different times, those who QQ for it are probally asleep or not online around that time.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
1v1 is every day around at the same time... and you can see system msg that announces 1v1 event 10 mins earlier. all you have to do is get the msg rdy and press enter when time for registration comes.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This idea = you are too weak and can't handle the regular people.
Well actually the person who made this topic is one of best Venos on server. But I am closing it since it's answered.