Epic Perfect World

Anime Fash

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
i want to wear anime clothes like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece or other Anime Clothes Style i dont know if aggree with this suggestion hope all GM do this tnx:)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
i want to wear anime clothes like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece or other Anime Clothes Style i dont know if aggree with this suggestion hope all GM do this tnx:)
I love the idea, but that would require someone who knows 3d modeling, and so far, all the gm's know how to do is re-color existing fashion, to my understanding.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I love the idea, but that would require someone who knows 3d modeling, and so far, all the gm's know how to do is re-color existing fashion, to my understanding.
This along with the fact that even if they could (I think Echo can do 3D modeling.) it would be very very very difficult to do because she would be forced to make countless outfits for every character people wanted. And if she did, if she got a single piece wrong people would say something. That is a lot of work and responsibility to put on someone's shoulders.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

jessicat1

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
This along with the fact that even if they could (I think Echo can do 3D modeling.) it would be very very very difficult to do because she would be forced to make countless outfits for every character people wanted. And if she did, if she got a single piece wrong people would say something. That is a lot of work and responsibility to put on someone's shoulders.
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!