Epic Perfect World

Reshape for mage class

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
-1 go donate and get some ec then get what you want or do pve, too many insta wiz/AA already stop complaining about small thing 2x aps is no big difference not even that good they hardly drop people unless they are stealth sparker.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
-1 go donate and get some ec then get what you want or do pve, too many insta wiz/AA already stop complaining about small thing 2x aps is no big difference not even that good they hardly drop people unless they are stealth sparker.
=75% of server.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I was stating the truth,you qq about something stupid,u wanna say mg needs boost? Let's see,spark genie reduces fire def so low that u can get 1-2shotted,.Sin needs to spam 3spark to drop something even with 2.50 base full r8,60 atk lvl. Cause if u have some brain,u can kill sins,they are squishi as fck,bm has to stunlock and stunlock over and over,mg only class that needs to seal,undine,spam skills,seal,undine,spam skills,stun,blade tempest,game over? ok ty. you need to make insta some class that easy deals 15-30k. So instead of starting to make qq threads,donate/farm ec,is pve not full pvp.And that's why it says ''random stats'' so you can have something different compared to other people,i have tried over 5k-10k reshapes on chest on sin,to get 2x interval,and only sh1t i got was -17% physical defence + 98 hp.
Don't tell me about ec wasting,i used a lot and still not qq'ed like u. Play the game or bye.

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
I was stating the truth,you qq about something stupid,u wanna say mg needs boost? Let's see,spark genie reduces fire def so low that u can get 1-2shotted,.Sin needs to spam 3spark to drop something even with 2.50 base full r8,60 atk lvl. Cause if u have some brain,u can kill sins,they are squishi as fck,bm has to stunlock and stunlock over and over,mg only class that needs to seal,undine,spam skills,seal,undine,spam skills,stun,blade tempest,game over? ok ty. you need to make insta some class that easy deals 15-30k. So instead of starting to make qq threads,donate/farm ec,is pve not full pvp.And that's why it says ''random stats'' so you can have something different compared to other people,i have tried over 5k-10k reshapes on chest on sin,to get 2x interval,and only sh1t i got was -17% physical defence + 98 hp.
Don't tell me about ec wasting,i used a lot and still not qq'ed like u. Play the game or bye.

i wrote about mage as example cuz i got 2x fox on both x2 channel and i know how hard to get it i no need hater here.. basic is problem with fox cuz they dont have any chanting skill like other mage class do i know mage r op when they got a lot of channel.. but rly do u need to call someone stupid? im rly not here to get called idiot stupid or other chit... hold your horses.. all u should just type i dont like that idea and dont agree with it. Rly dont like someone judge or call a chit if u guys wanna act like that for me topic is closed cuz dont wanna sin vs mage class war... because u dont wana get owned if mage classes get more chanel...
TOPIC IS CLOSED FOR ME  :rolleyes:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Topic closed due to obvious reasons.