Epic Perfect World

New GM

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Sorry i phrased it badly, im not taking a shot at the game support, i'm trying to explain you don't need a title to help out, if your dedicated to helping out then you shouldnt need a title :)

Don't ever wave shiny things around me... they always disappear...  :P

So yea sorry if I sounded like I was saying you guys were redundant, because your not, I was just saying its a title people get so we all know who to pm!

I just don`t like people, who like to sound that they are the only one who do all the stuff. Read some your posts "I do that, I help there, i was there" me me always me. Sounds egoistic :P

And I`m not saying that you wrote, that we don`t do anythjing in the game. I know that staff works hard and do lot of things for the server, we got our title cause of our work. :)

And yes, as you mentioned - our nicks are written here so people could know what to pm, to who wrote. For example, I`m getting lot of complains, suggestion ar information about bugs in my forum messages(I think other staff members get such leter in forum to) :)

And as most you have noticed, people always ask "is there any GM online?", but most of their questions can be easy answered by every player and some of people, already told, that when I`m pming them and asking about their problem, they answer to me just because they noticed that I`m in the stuff.  ;)

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Sorry i phrased it badly, im not taking a shot at the game support, i'm trying to explain you don't need a title to help out, if your dedicated to helping out then you shouldnt need a title :)

Don't ever wave shiny things around me... they always disappear...  :P

So yea sorry if I sounded like I was saying you guys were redundant, because your not, I was just saying its a title people get so we all know who to pm!

I just don`t like people, who like to sound that they are the only one who do all the stuff. Read some your posts "I do that, I help there, i was there" me me always me. Sounds egoistic :P

And I`m not saying that you wrote, that we don`t do anythjing in the game. I know that staff works hard and do lot of things for the server, we got our title cause of our work. :)

And yes, as you mentioned - our nicks are written here so people could know what to pm, to who wrote. For example, I`m getting lot of complains, suggestion ar information about bugs in my forum messages(I think other staff members get such leter in forum to) :)

And as most you have noticed, people always ask "is there any GM online?", but most of their questions can be easy answered by every player and some of people, already told, that when I`m pming them and asking about their problem, they answer to me just because they noticed that I`m in the stuff.  ;)

Haha yea its my curse, I sound egotistical and a know-it-all till you get to know me as a person, just the people around me in real life are very acomplished people, and it makes me try to make every small thing I do an achievement. I do seriously try not to sound that way.

On the last point, I try to answer them, but most of the time I point them to the guides, especially trying to explain how to get your start game gear, the part which gets frustrating and I love to be able to pass off to the gs is when they refuse to read the guides  :P

Offline Pammy

• Old Player

On the last point, I try to answer them, but most of the time I point them to the guides, especially trying to explain how to get your start game gear, the part which gets frustrating and I love to be able to pass off to the gs is when they refuse to read the guides  :P

Guides are made not just to look nice on forum, but to help for peole. I`m redirecting people to guides, if there is a guide which can answer to their question. :)

Now this topic closed for me.
Bye- bye.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Guides are made not just to look nice on forum, but to help for peole. I`m redirecting people to guides, if there is a guide which can answer to their question. :)

Now this topic closed for me.
Bye- bye.

I know but some people refuse to take the effort and want you to explain the same thing for the millionth time :P which is all well and good, but it can get frustrating!

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
If you donate 200 - 300$ just to be a GM, it means you're not suitable for the gm position
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150
studmuffin for GM!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lets do this :>

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
studmuffin for GM!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lets do this :>
ah hell this server is screwed
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Rugger should totally be admin
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Tiny for president!  :-*
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline CENT

Nexy has personally helped me and my wife more than any GS he is not egotistical he is knowledgable.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Nexy has personally helped me and my wife more than any GS he is not egotistical he is knowledgable.

Thanks but I wouldn't make a good GM.

GMs need to be anonomous, I am well known.
GMs need patients, I may be patient with most people but some I just don't work with.
GMs need to spend alot of time online, I just don't have the time, especially not at the moment.

Though I do appreciate the comment  :P