Epic Perfect World

Revamp TT

Offline Montblanc

why you pull 3 or 4 bosses? o.O
what about...getting some help instead of trying to solo ?
would make things easier  :rolleyes:

Fixed it, was a miss typing. xD
I meant mobs. x_x
And the problem with squads is finding people willing to share the rewards equally.

Edit:

And i already came up with a solution for this problem of sharing the rewards:
If there was a quest that make the mats go directly to your inventory after killing a boss, like on GV, it could solve the problem.

If it could be done, the mob's damage wouldn't be a problem, since more people would try to find squads to do it, instead of solo'ing.
I just don't know if it is possible. D:
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 10:22 am by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline Montblanc

By the way, just to make it clear, i was just trying to make suggestions to make TT more enjoyable, not complaining, i actually like the new TT. :-[
And with this i'm out, i feel like i already said too much about something that wasn't added even 24h ago. XD
- meow !

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Dear Agatio,

please change your GM char class from BM to any other. Would be nice to any AA class. And then when you will test new stuff you made for the server maybe you will understand what they going to face.

Unless you are obsessed about BM and your secret plan are force everyone play only them :D

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
And i already came up with a solution for this problem of sharing the rewards:

Quote from: Montblanc on Today at 09:51:46 am
If there was a quest that make the mats go directly to your inventory after killing a boss, like on GV, it could solve the problem.

If it could be done, the mob's damage wouldn't be a problem, since more people would try to find squads to do it, instead of solo'ing.
I just don't know if it is possible. D:
This would actually be a really good idea if it's possible to put in. The only reason people don't want to find a party is because of the fact some people won't split with squad and instead hog it for themselves. If it could be a quest, it would be nice because it would encourage more to actually find a squad for TT, but the only bad side is that it can easily be abused with multiple accounts running.

vlntbty

Then again the TT mats drop random amounts. There's no set amount of this or that.

This would actually be a really good idea if it's possible to put in. The only reason people don't want to find a party is because of the fact some people won't split with squad and instead hog it for themselves. If it could be a quest, it would be nice because it would encourage more to actually find a squad for TT, but the only bad side is that it can easily be abused with multiple accounts running.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Then again the TT mats drop random amounts. There's no set amount of this or that.
True. If they wanted to do the quest it would have to be fixed, which would kind of take the fun out of it.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
need harder bosses for more pve, server too pvp oriented atm :sad:

Offline Montblanc

To avoid abuse they could put a limite of times you can do each day per account.
I wouldn't mind even if it were limited to 1 time a day, since the exchange rate to mats>ec is quite high.
But to be worth doing, everyone on the squad would need to get equal amounts of itens from each boss, like everyone get a gold mat from each boss that drops it, plus a fixed amount of the other mats. That way you would get the same amount of mats as when solo'ing it.
And as i said, the exchange rate is quite high for gold mats, it could be decreased so people don't farm 600 ecs in one run.

It wouldn't be a problem if they make it a fixed amount of itens from each boss.

NOW I'M OUT, I SWEAR. LOL
- meow !

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
RE: those mat hoggers,

Do like they did back in the day with TT--bank the mats and split at end.  Or even better, you start the squad and put it on free and only you pick up the drops and split it.  If people complain, let em, and tell them that if they don't like sharing then they can have fun doing their own instance alone.

:)

Offline Razvan

per run it takes me about 20-30mins all bosses then the number of ecs you get is all luck based, sin makes life very easy as tidal and well timed sparks avoid any debuffs and you rib strike the aps bosses so they dont kill you, if the mobs hit you hard, pull them and remove them first no big deal. My gear is pretty much maxed and im 3.33 with 73% crit base and almost 1k dex

I know sins can be pretty op, but I am very sure you are not talking about 3-3, not even 2-3.

I have no idea about 1-3, but if you can do that one without killing mobs, i can just , and i say JUST believe you can do it in 30 minutes. Now, 3-3 you aren´t, not alone, not even with a squad.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:36 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Only thing I don't like is removing lunar bh. I liked lunar. Remove GV wave 2 or something nobody got time  for that  :'(
The BH targets will be probably changed in the next patch  ;)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
?!?!!!?

Please dont tell me you are going to change BH targets to some OP bosses or too time consuming ones.

Is not like we need more pve.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
wut will be new targets e.e Replacing Lunar with this TT boss was total fail, sry but thats just the truth >.<

Overall update is nice and I'm thankful for it, but this BH thingy is srsly terrible Q_Q + wish it was possible to make new TT separate instance and keep the old one too D:
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 05:30 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
wut will be new targets e.e Replacing Lunar with this TT boss was total fail, sry but thats just the truth >.<
Agreed.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF