Epic Perfect World

Revamp TT

Offline Montblanc

Well I don't know to be honest, which is why I'm asking. Earlier when I ran TT 3-3 my partner said he had enough mats to get 500 EC. Later my guildie said he had enough for almost 700-ish EC also. So does that mean the drop rate is raised too? o.o (I feel like we're pretty off topic to the thread.)

Lol +1

I hope they changed the drop rate, otherwise i wasted pretty much 3 hours of my timing for nothing. D:
- meow !

Offline Montblanc

All this pve talk is nauseating but all in all, this new TT system works. Its not a christmas carol but it isnt exactly a death metal concert either. Basically, its doable and fun, for the love of god don't complain or change anything T_T.
Maybe except the second dude in 3-3, dat nig needs to learn what a nerf is

It is doable, if you are full buffed and have a good squad.
As for people solo'ing, it is ridicously hard. Even full buffed it take alot time, effort and deaths to finish.
- meow !

Offline Razvan

Hello Guys,

First of all thank you for new TT, it is awesome, and at the moment it still is a small challenge, depending the kind of squad or the people that go do it.

I would like it just a bit harder in some bosses, but mostly i think it is well balanced and fun, and it improves playing together, and bringing people to do things together, which i think is quite an improvment, personally, would like to see more of this.

Maybe some special Squad mode in FC or Nirvana Palace.

About TT 3-3, the one i finished yesterday.

Basically about mobs all was said before, they hit bit hard, but they are easy to solo, depending on your class. I used a BM, for the first time ever, anywhere ive been it is this, the first time i missed Blood paint.

First boss i could solo, very easy.

Second boss, the one you all complain, you need to kill him under 300 seconds (Not really sure of time), or else he doesnt one hit you, but hits you for 50k from time to time. I brought EA to help kill it fast

Third boss i solo again with BM.

I then went to kill snake (dont know the new boss name), to open doors. She spawns some mobs that hit wit mg atk a bit hard, u can kill them easy and dispatch the boss easy.

I killed emperor next, i had to bring EA to help, i had to time BM sparks or else i would had died.

After this two friends joined me. We did then the green boss, she aps, and it is so AWESOME, i loved the way she killed my BM in seconds., lol. Anyway, with my friends there, i could tank her with Barb, BM dead, and we killed the boss, and he DROPED GOLD, the bastard, after 30+ runs in previous TT without seeing nothing of it.

Anyway, for the last two bosses, the one that sleeps you is easy, can be solo i think, thou it can take time since he sleeps you so much.

Last boss we died 2 times before deciding to bring two clerics and tank him with BM. It wasnt hard, but i had to spark to remove the ampify, or else....dead.
Sometimes, he just turns around and one shot someone around, two clerics needed with priority to ress the other ASAP.

Anyway, have fun people.

P.S WE got GOLD drop from everyboss, can someone confirm if gold mat always drop?

cheers,

Razvan

Offline Montblanc

Hello Guys,

First of all thank you for new TT, it is awesome, and at the moment it still is a small challenge, depending the kind of squad or the people that go do it.

I would like it just a bit harder in some bosses, but mostly i think it is well balanced and fun, and it improves playing together, and bringing people to do things together, which i think is quite an improvment, personally, would like to see more of this.

Maybe some special Squad mode in FC or Nirvana Palace.

About TT 3-3, the one i finished yesterday.

Basically about mobs all was said before, they hit bit hard, but they are easy to solo, depending on your class. I used a BM, for the first time ever, anywhere ive been it is this, the first time i missed Blood paint.

First boss i could solo, very easy.

Second boss, the one you all complain, you need to kill him under 300 seconds (Not really sure of time), or else he doesnt one hit you, but hits you for 50k from time to time. I brought EA to help kill it fast

Third boss i solo again with BM.

I then went to kill snake (dont know the new boss name), to open doors. She spawns some mobs that hit wit mg atk a bit hard, u can kill them easy and dispatch the boss easy.

I killed emperor next, i had to bring EA to help, i had to time BM sparks or else i would had died.

After this two friends joined me. We did then the green boss, she aps, and it is so AWESOME, i loved the way she killed my BM in seconds., lol. Anyway, with my friends there, i could tank her with Barb, BM dead, and we killed the boss, and he DROPED GOLD, the bastard, after 30+ runs in previous TT without seeing nothing of it.

Anyway, for the last two bosses, the one that sleeps you is easy, can be solo i think, thou it can take time since he sleeps you so much.

Last boss we died 2 times before deciding to bring two clerics and tank him with BM. It wasnt hard, but i had to spark to remove the ampify, or else....dead.
Sometimes, he just turns around and one shot someone around, two clerics needed with priority to ress the other ASAP.

Anyway, have fun people.

P.S WE got GOLD drop from everyboss, can someone confirm if gold mat always drop?

cheers,

Razvan

I guess i have to stop being a loner and find a squad. :-[
If every boss drop'd gold mats, i guess they really changed the drop rates. Otherwise u're just incredibly lucky. lol
- meow !

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I guess i have to stop being a loner and find a squad. :-[
If every boss drop'd gold mats, i guess they really changed the drop rates. Otherwise u're just incredibly lucky. lol
Even if gold mats drop from every boss, and you are in a squad, what guarantee is there that you'll get any of those drops? O_O
It might so happen that all the gold drops go to a single player (as it is random) and at the end of last boss he just leaves squad and logs out just to come back later and get the EC from those mats.
And others of the squad will spam WC complaining about him and abusing him! But lol I doubt that he can be banned for such an "offence"!
They want us to be co-operative and do it in squad, but they might have forgot about this part of the story.
P.S. We all don't have "great" friend in epw who are so willing to equally share the drops.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Even if gold mats drop from every boss, and you are in a squad, what guarantee is there that you'll get any of those drops? O_O
It might so happen that all the gold drops go to a single player (as it is random) and at the end of last boss he just leaves squad and logs out just to come back later and get the EC from those mats.
And others of the squad will spam WC complaining about him and abusing him! But lol I doubt that he can be banned for such an "offence"!
They want us to be co-operative and do it in squad, but they might have forgot about this part of the story.
P.S. We all don't have "great" friend in epw who are so willing to equally share the drops.
That is, in fact, a really good point.. But, despite not having great friends, at least get a FRIEND to do TT with you then. Doesn't have to be your best best friend, just as long as you know they won't be a dick and run off with all the mats that you were going to split. With random squads, it's more prone that you're going to get scammed like that, people do it in WS too when they offer 30 EC for defending pavilions but then they end up kicking you and not giving you EC. As for TT, you could use random drops but that wouldn't be even still.  :'( Only thing I can think of is asking a few friends to go.

Offline xXBlazeXx

+1
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
I can solo HH 3-3 in my sleep with sin made 500 ecs today gg
Forever in love

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
I can solo HH 3-3 in my sleep with sin made 500 ecs today gg
But how long did you take?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
That is, in fact, a really good point.. But, despite not having great friends, at least get a FRIEND to do TT with you then. Doesn't have to be your best best friend, just as long as you know they won't be a dick and run off with all the mats that you were going to split. With random squads, it's more prone that you're going to get scammed like that, people do it in WS too when they offer 30 EC for defending pavilions but then they end up kicking you and not giving you EC. As for TT, you could use random drops but that wouldn't be even still.  :'( Only thing I can think of is asking a few friends to go.
Trust me I have been in different squads for different instances some were good friends also, but when it comes to splitting drops they become a "dick". I remember doing an instance with people from an old guild I was in. And as I kept asking them for splitting the drops after it was over, they went as far as to kicking me from the faction. So, if the boss gives "rewards" to you manually wherein the rewards go to your inventory directly rather than being drops on the ground, then it would have made sense to be done in squads and there would have been no problems.
This is one of the main reasons Ares event is by far THE MOST POPULAR PvE event.
I don't mind doing it in a squad, but it's the unequal share that bothers me.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
Trust me I have been in different squads for different instances some were good friends also, but when it comes to splitting drops they become a "dick". I remember doing an instance with people from an old guild I was in. And as I kept asking them for splitting the drops after it was over, they went as far as to kicking me from the faction. So, if the boss gives "rewards" to you manually wherein the rewards go to your inventory directly rather than being drops on the ground, then it would have made sense to be done in squads and there would have been no problems.
This is one of the main reasons Ares event is by far THE MOST POPULAR PvE event.
I don't mind doing it in a squad, but it's the unequal share that bothers me.
Ah.. Well I believe it's time to find a better guild and better friends that actually share drops, huh? Well, if you ever want to do TT 3-3 with somebody you can shoot me a whisper since I have nothing to do at the moment. But huge IF considering you don't know me, but I don't even want drops, just find TT fun xD

And very true, Ares is one of the best PvE events to me since it's not an event where you have to fight for drops and hope you actually get something despite all your hard efforts.

Offline Montblanc

That is the main reason why i tried so hard to solo it. :-[
I gave up right after killing the 5th boss, and it took me 3 hours getting there because of the mobs.
As a sin, dragon gear'd with cube neck/ws belt/supreme robe/emperor's ring, i can say that it is impossible for me to solo TT 3-3, even fully buffed it didn't matter when 2~3 mobs from those with high hp aggro'd on me. Every time that happened i died in matter of seconds. :-[
At the end i didn't farmed more than 150 ecs with the mats i got.

Edit:

If i'm not mistaken there are 4 bosses tha drop gold mats on TT 3-3, about the random distribution of itens on squad, u can just set it on free, so who catches it from the ground gets the item. But as you said, the real problem is finding people willing to share equally the lots.

Edit 2:

If there was a quest that make the mats go directly to your inventory after killing a boss, like on GV, it could solve the problem.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 10:06 am by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
per run it takes me about 20-30mins all bosses then the number of ecs you get is all luck based, sin makes life very easy as tidal and well timed sparks avoid any debuffs and you rib strike the aps bosses so they dont kill you, if the mobs hit you hard, pull them and remove them first no big deal. My gear is pretty much maxed and im 3.33 with 73% crit base and almost 1k dex
Forever in love

Offline Montblanc

per run it takes me about 20-30mins all bosses then the number of ecs you get is all luck based, sin makes life very easy as tidal and well timed sparks avoid any debuffs and you rib strike the aps bosses so they dont kill you, if the mobs hit you hard, pull them and remove them first no big deal. My gear is pretty much maxed and im 3.33 with 73% crit base and almost 1k dex

The problem is to pull them alone, but when the rooms are small you try to pull one of them and gets 3~5 at the same time. Tell me, how well timed sparking will help me stay alive when i have 3~5 mobs hitting 10~20k each on me? ???
If they had low hp, it wouldn't be such a problem, but they have 2.5m hp each.
And as i already said, i have no problem with the bosses hitting like trucks, i just think that they should lower the attack from the mobs.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 10:14 am by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
why you pull 3 or 4 bosses? o.O
what about...getting some help instead of trying to solo ?
would make things easier  :rolleyes: