Epic Perfect World

Revamp TT

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Now i see that it is possible, but i needed a ridiculously good timming to be able to do that.
The exchange rate is too low for that much of work. I'd rather do GV if it is like this. :-[
I used to think GV was a good farming method for EC. But 60 ec for one - two hours of sitting there and aoeing or moving constantly, apsing/aoeing, it's not too much worth it. But I guess the same can go to TT 3-3 solo since it takes almost as much time and effort, but it gives us something fun and challenging.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 06:26 am by Floppy

Offline Montblanc

I used to think GV was a good farming method for EC. But 0 ec for one - two hours of sitting there and aoeing or moving constantly, apsing/aoeing, it's not too much worth it. But I guess the same can go to TT 3-3 solo since it takes almost as much time and effort, but it gives us something fun and challenging.

With a decent squad GV can be done in less than 1 hour. :-[

*Still doing TT 3-3*

Now i got stuck with two mobs that don't get away from each other, making impossible for me to get one at time, and they hit as hard as Ares does but faster. GG
- meow !

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
With a decent squad GV can be done in less than 1 hour. :-[

*Still doing TT 3-3*

Now i got stuck with two mobs that don't get away from each other, making impossible for me to get one at time, and they hit as hard as Ares does but faster. GG
True, but very rare to find a decent GV squad that can make it past wave four or takes about an hour or two to finish. I can farm more in NS even with getting pked all the time over the GV run.

And I think I know the mobs you meant, when I did TT 3-3 earlier I died twice because we couldn't get it one by one and they hit harder than trucks, so it was pretty hard to get past. I wasted Sutra and AD just to survive two mobs  :normal-12:

Offline Montblanc

True, but very rare to find a decent GV squad that can make it past wave four or takes about an hour or two to finish. I can farm more in NS even with getting pked all the time over the GV run.

And I think I know the mobs you meant, when I did TT 3-3 earlier I died twice because we couldn't get it one by one and they hit harder than trucks, so it was pretty hard to get past. I wasted Sutra and AD just to survive two mobs  :normal-12:

Finally killed them, going to the boss now. DDD:

And..

I don't even bother going to NS, i'd rather farm at the Starry Wilds mobs.
Depending on the day i'm able to farm 100~150+ ec/hour there, plus each mob drops 100~250k coins, making me able to farm 50~100m+ ._.
- meow !

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
Finally killed them, going to the boss now. DDD:

And..

I don't even bother going to NS, i'd rather farm at the Starry Wilds mobs.
Depending on the day i'm able to farm 100~150+ ec/hour there, plus each mob drops 100~250k coins, making me able to farm 50~100m+ ._.
I've never farmed at Starry Wilds but I heard it's pretty good if you afk there over night or most of the day. I usually just do BH on a couple of toons (I have two mains but a ton of alts made just for BH) and then make ores and sell, considering we get 30 ST's now I can probably make more along with the chance of Purples/Blues and the 15 ec you get just for finishing BH.

Offline Montblanc

I've never farmed at Starry Wilds but I heard it's pretty good if you afk there over night or most of the day. I usually just do BH on a couple of toons (I have two mains but a ton of alts made just for BH) and then make ores and sell, considering we get 30 ST's now I can probably make more along with the chance of Purples/Blues and the 15 ec you get just for finishing BH.

Since i only have 4 toons to do BH on, i need an alternative way to farm, or it would take forever to get gear'd up. lol

And TT 3-3 isn't worth the time anymore, it is harder to solo than faction trials, and gives a way less rewards.
I miss the time we could exchange r8 mats for ec. :c
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 06:55 am by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
:tiger-46: Set mobs on 150-175 lvl so i can skip 2nd boss and jump around pelis :tiger-46:

vlntbty

No..

:tiger-46: Set mobs on 150-175 lvl so i can skip 2nd boss and jump around pelis :tiger-46:

Offline Montblanc

I'd understand the bosses being hard to kill and hitting ridiculously hard. But they seriously need to lower the attack from the mobs. Some of them are hitting even harder than the bosses themselves and they aggro on you because the rooms are too small. :-\
I'm not even being able to aggro 2 of those with higher HP, because they'r hitting me by 15k, and i'm using elemental def chocos. D:

Edit:
Plus it is impossible for LA classes to tank it at all w/o barb buffs + cleric buffs.
Same goes for HA classes, unless you are a BM or have ridicously high def level.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 07:24 am by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol after seeing all this about TT 3-3 I'm afraid to even try and solo it! :|
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Montblanc

I'm inside TT 3-3 with my Sin and Barb for more than 2 hours, lost count on how many times i died, and 90% of the deaths were by mobs. :-[
The only reason why i haven't gave up already, is because i don't have anything better to do. Even so, i'm almost there.

Edit:

Those mobs with high hp are hitting hard even on physical attacks, 10~15k on my Sin. D:
Plus the 15~20k on magic attacks i already said before. gg

Edit 2:

I feel like a cockroach being smashed over and over again. LOL
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 07:34 am by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
TT 3-3 is harder to solo. The GMs wanted it to be so we actually looked for people to run TT with instead of soloing it. Everyone complained that TT was too easy and there was no challenge, therefore it was no fun nor worth doing. They definitely made it a little more harder so people prefer taking a squad instead of soloing. Not saying you have to actually find a squad, but now it is actually advised to find people to run TT 3-3 with you instead of soloing. Especially for the last boss, which is actually extremely hard in my opinion, hitting my EP for 60k - 150k with HF. It took me six deaths before it finally died.

But it's supposed to be worth soloing now, I've heard you receive 500 EC from TT 3-3?

Offline Montblanc

TT 3-3 is harder to solo. The GMs wanted it to be so we actually looked for people to run TT with instead of soloing it. Everyone complained that TT was too easy and there was no challenge, therefore it was no fun nor worth doing. They definitely made it a little more harder so people prefer taking a squad instead of soloing. Not saying you have to actually find a squad, but now it is actually advised to find people to run TT 3-3 with you instead of soloing. Especially for the last boss, which is actually extremely hard in my opinion, hitting my EP for 60k - 150k with HF. It took me six deaths before it finally died.

But it's supposed to be worth soloing now, I've heard you receive 500 EC from TT 3-3?

It is only worth solo'ing if u drop the mats that can be exchanged for 50ecs each.
But those mats don't have a 100% chance to drop, unless they changed it.
- meow !

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
It is only worth solo'ing if u drop the mats that can be exchanged for 50ecs each.
But those mats don't have a 100% chance to drop, unless they changed it.
Well I don't know to be honest, which is why I'm asking. Earlier when I ran TT 3-3 my partner said he had enough mats to get 500 EC. Later my guildie said he had enough for almost 700-ish EC also. So does that mean the drop rate is raised too? o.o (I feel like we're pretty off topic to the thread.)

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
All this pve talk is nauseating but all in all, this new TT system works. Its not a christmas carol but it isnt exactly a death metal concert either. Basically, its doable and fun, for the love of god don't complain or change anything T_T.
Maybe except the second dude in 3-3, dat nig needs to learn what a nerf is