Epic Perfect World

Revamp TT

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
i squad up a cleric r8 with defense lvl weapon and i am r8 sin 4.0 and at that second boss in tt 3-3 we had to give up.  it was not only HP increased (16 mill ) but defense increased from what djin was. you could at least took off the one shot thing from this boss my sin can hit 10-12k no crits on this boss so no way to kill it with 1 aps class and one magic class.  with the current EC farming methods already out there this instance is obsolete cause the reward is way too low.  by the time you do one run in 3-3 you get way more EC in other events.

The boss isn't really that hard. I duo'd TT 3-3 with my boyfriend on a R8 sage EP that's HA/R8 with channeling glaive and my partner was a R8 Sage sin. Let your cleric debuff it to hell and for sin, just spam three spark and APS your little heart out. If it explodes and you die, it'll reset (obviously). Maybe have the EP stand a little farther back, far enough to heal you. If your sin dies, tell the EP to AD and ress you, that way if the EP dies you can still kill it.  :-[ at least that worked for me.

Still doesn't work? Ge some more help.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
The boss isn't really that hard. I duo'd TT 3-3 with my boyfriend on a R8 sage EP that's HA/R8 with channeling glaive and my partner was a R8 Sage sin. Let your cleric debuff it to hell and for sin, just spam three spark and APS your little heart out. If it explodes and you die, it'll reset (obviously). Maybe have the EP stand a little farther back, far enough to heal you. If your sin dies, tell the EP to AD and ress you, that way if the EP dies you can still kill it.  :-[ at least that worked for me.

Still doesn't work? Ge some more help.
This. If my 148 sin can take some of the bosses, y'all can.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

vlntbty

Me and a seeker killed it. I'm on a 150 DRAGON BM and he's a R8 seeker. We killed it in plenty of time before he frenzied. lol

i squad up a cleric r8 with defense lvl weapon and i am r8 sin 4.0 and at that second boss in tt 3-3 we had to give up.  it was not only HP increased (16 mill ) but defense increased from what djin was. you could at least took off the one shot thing from this boss my sin can hit 10-12k no crits on this boss so no way to kill it with 1 aps class and one magic class.  with the current EC farming methods already out there this instance is obsolete cause the reward is way too low.  by the time you do one run in 3-3 you get way more EC in other events.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
This. If my 148 sin can take some of the bosses, y'all can.
Well your 148 sin is full of hacks  :tiger-5:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Me and a seeker killed it. I'm on a 150 DRAGON BM and he's a R8 seeker. We killed it in plenty of time before he frenzied. lol

i was dragon geared seeker. well except my R8 legs cause im 2 lazy to dig out the dragon ones but yea plenty of time with a wr and seeker.

on a side note i havent reaed all these comments but plz for the love of tacos do not change it back this is 1 of the few new updates i have found even semi interesting Dx

vlntbty

lmao

Same. Don't change it. -.-

i was dragon geared seeker. well except my R8 legs cause im 2 lazy to dig out the dragon ones but yea plenty of time with a wr and seeker.

on a side note i havent reaed all these comments but plz for the love of tacos do not change it back this is 1 of the few new updates i have found even semi interesting Dx

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
EDIT: Gonna work on a new guide. Coming soon.

Ye ok.. I expected that some GM will do full guide so i didnt put much effort in this.. Also got SS ready from 2-3 and 3-3 but wont update since you said u doin it already ^^

Well your 148 sin is full of hacks  :tiger-5:

^^ xD

^ +1 :-\
All i need to know is how to pass that 2nd boss at TT 3-3, i pretty much tried everything, since running away until IG. And even IG doesn't seems to last long enough to avoid the 1 shots. :-[

there's no possible way to solo it.. too much HP to manage to kill before it explodes.... I tried with BM who was spamming HF and demon spark (he is also 5aps) and when boss left with 4mil hp we died lol... sad...

I got suggestion: What about to set mobs on 175 lvl and bosses leave on 200lvl? I think it would be much better

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ye ok.. I expected that some GM will do full guide so i didnt put much effort in this.. Also got SS ready from 2-3 and 3-3 but wont update since you said u doin it already ^^

Nuu, you are more than welcome to make a guide. I didn't realise you were intending this to be a guide, I thought you were just commenting on it and reviewing. I was just gonna make a guide since there wasn't one yet, but you got in first ^-^

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
Nuu, you are more than welcome to make a guide. I didn't realise you were intending this to be a guide, I thought you were just commenting on it and reviewing. I was just gonna make a guide since there wasn't one yet, but you got in first ^-^

Yea, it is a review but wanted to be like guide because had plenty free time last night but since i got stuck in 3-3 for long it didn't came up as i expected so its k... we can comment here till urs is ready to be shown :D

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
Probably off topic, and there's probably an answer somewhere on the forums, but if you make this into a guide/or if tangle makes a guide, can you please include a map for TT 3-3. I get lost there way too much.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
Probably off topic, and there's probably an answer somewhere on the forums, but if you make this into a guide/or if tangle makes a guide, can you please include a map for TT 3-3. I get lost there way too much.

Like this? I can make you one with arrows to show you direction and boss order ;p
 Running solo helped me learn instance.. When I was able to stealth mobs was fun xD

Offline Kewee

• Old Player

Like this? I can make you one with arrows to show you direction and boss order ;p
 Running solo helped me learn instance.. When I was able to stealth mobs was fun xD

Yes, exactly like that, thanks <3 Arrows would be pretty nice too if you're fine with it xD And running solo probably would help me learn it more, but might as well ask anyways <;

Offline Montblanc

Some how i was able to pass the 2nd boss solo'ing, well, kinda.
I needed to put my 2 toons, Sin and Barb, attacking together and spamming their asses off on spark, still i wasnt fast enough and both of them died tho.
This is how it happened.. My sin died first since with had the aggro, a few seconds after my barb. But since it didnt reset'd right way because was hitting my barb, i was able to ress on my sin. Right after this my barb died and the boss reset'd, but my sin was already alive and i was able to hit it before it recover all the hp. The boss stats reset'd but it was on half hp, after that i killed it easily before it start with the 1shots again. :-[
- meow !

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
Some how i was able to pass the 2nd boss solo'ing, well, kinda.
I needed to put my 2 toons, Sin and Barb, attacking together and spamming their asses off on spark, still i wasnt fast enough them both died tho.
This is how it happened.. My sin died first since with had the aggro, a few seconds after my barb. But since it didnt reset'd right way because was hitting my barb, i was able to ress on my sin. Right after this my barb died and the boss reset'd, but my sin was already alive and i was able to hit it before it recover all the hp. The boss stats reset'd but it was on half hp, after that i killed it easily before it start with the 1shots again. :-[
That's pretty much what you need to do if you want to solo. Take two toons to boss two that way if you don't kill it fast enough and it explodes, your alt can run in and catch it just before it resets completely, but at least half way. By the time the alt is dead, your main should be alive and back to attacking it.

Offline Montblanc

That's pretty much what you need to do if you want to solo. Take two toons to boss two that way if you don't kill it fast enough and it explodes, your alt can run in and catch it just before it resets completely, but at least half way. By the time the alt is dead, your main should be alive and back to attacking it.

Now i see that it is possible, but i needed a ridiculously good timming to be able to do that.
The exchange rate is too low for that much of work. I'd rather do GV if it is like this. :-[
- meow !