Epic Perfect World

Revamp TT

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This is my review on revamp TT and i would not like to see hate comments just your opinion on current situation..
I know there a lot of ppl who would say: "EW pve" but i enjoy pve also, especially if its way to earn some money. Anyways TT:
TT 1-3 (squad mode is possible to solo)
Mobs are 200 lvl and some have from 180-550k HP

Bosses: they died fast so i didn't noticed any special skills
1st: Name Scared Bird

2nd: Withered Mummy

3rd: Osiris

4th: Ancient Goddess (seams like new BH Boss)

5th: Dragon Emperor

All "green" mats can be exchanged  in rate 5 mats for 2 EC.
Gold material Golden Spirit in rate 1 mat for 20 EC

TT 3-3
I'm so glad its changed but i don't like lol. Why? Well: Hard to solo... (I used Dragon gear demon sin)
  • Mobs are 200 lvl and mag mobs hit like truck... I had to make other genie to lure 1 by 1
  • Bosses 200lvl and changed name and looking. - Had to quit 2nd boss who is replacement for Djinscream. New boss name is Catastrophic and have 16mil HP. I tried 3 times to kill it but on half way it on shot me
If anyone finished whole run and you not lazy give word about other bosses

EDIT: My old BH Lunar Hauntery Queen is changed to
"Kill your prey, Ancient Goddess, and then report to the Head Hunter.  It can be found in Twilight Temple 1-3 (squad mode)"
So i guess new BH TT and that is surprise that Aga mentioned
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 01:44 am by ƔὌṖ

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :-\ well  whe had 4ppl in squad and whe made it to  the last boss last boss buffs himself and hit so  damn hard
well i do  like the change off the TT so  whe can make squads again and go  then whe should be abel to  do  the whole run  :P  gl to  the ppl thad will go  >:D

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Well, TT intentionally was meant for party/squad play. So challenge is nice for once. Think someone should make a guide later, if the bosses have any special things.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I do agree TT 3-3 is really hard, but if i have to pve i'd rather do it in a squad with my friends and this encourages it so i like it.

vlntbty

Friend and I are duoing it just fine. lol It's not THAT hard.  :rolleyes:

Robbert

dont revamp i love the way it is shut up
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2013, 10:45 pm by Night♀

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I agree that the mobs hit hard, but the whole point is to do it with a party. Catastrophe is exactly like Djinnscream meaning you need to kill it within a certain time frame before he explodes and one shots everyone. Try with another person or 2 and it shouldnt be a problem. 1-3 is easily soloable and so is 2-3. So try those instead if you dont want to go with a party.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

TT 3-3
I'm so glad its changed but i don't like lol. Why? Well: Hard to solo... (I used Dragon gear demon sin)
  • Mobs are 200 lvl and mag mobs hit like truck... I had to make other genie to lure 1 by 1
  • Bosses 200lvl and changed name and looking. - Had to quit 2nd boss who is replacement for Djinscream. New boss name is Catastrophic and have 16mil HP. I tried 3 times to kill it but on half way it on shot me

Grab some friends and party up, because it's not meant to be soloable. Particularly now that you can make a profit from it.
Would be nice to see people working together to farm, everyone solos most things.

EDIT: Gonna work on a new guide. Coming soon.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 02:59 am by Tangle

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Not that bad honestly O.o. Nice challenge, last boss is a pain but other than that there's no need to complain.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
I think it's a welcome change.  There's a lot of solo play going on now and this encourages more party play in a PvE environment, which is good.  And it's a challenge.  Didn't you want a challenge? Well, this is it! Embrace it.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I thought it's a nice update until I saw exchange rate mats -> ec, if u wanted to make it squad instance at least let each member earn more than 20 ec or so per run, and it's sad we can't do normal TT anymore... too much bad comments to say about it... maybe tmrw I'll add more, too tired atm lol

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Full squad of pro's wiped out at tt 3-3. 6 times in a row.

Offline Johania

Quote from: ƔὌṖ on Yesterday at 10:03:16 pm

TT 3-3

Mobs are 200 lvl and mag mobs hit like truck... I had to make other genie to lure 1 by 1
        Bosses 200lvl and changed name and looking. - Had to quit 2nd boss who is replacement for Djinscream. New boss name is Catastrophic and have 16mil HP. I tried 3 times to kill it but on half way it on shot me

Grab some friends and party up, because it's not meant to be soloable. Particularly now that you can make a profit from it.
Would be nice to see people working together to farm, everyone solos most things.

EDIT: Gonna work on a new guide. Coming soon.

i squad up a cleric r8 with defense lvl weapon and i am r8 sin 4.0 and at that second boss in tt 3-3 we had to give up.  it was not only HP increased (16 mill ) but defense increased from what djin was. you could at least took off the one shot thing from this boss my sin can hit 10-12k no crits on this boss so no way to kill it with 1 aps class and one magic class.  with the current EC farming methods already out there this instance is obsolete cause the reward is way too low.  by the time you do one run in 3-3 you get way more EC in other events.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
What happenes if you're a loner? QQ

Offline Montblanc

What happenes if you're a loner? QQ
^ +1 :-\
All i need to know is how to pass that 2nd boss at TT 3-3, i pretty much tried everything, since running away until IG. And even IG doesn't seems to last long enough to avoid the 1 shots. :-[
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 04:27 am by Montblanc
- meow !