Offline Dorcass

• team infamy
  • Know What You Are Fighting For
  • Characters: Dorcass
  • Faction: Infamy™

Offline Akira

• Commoner
  • Characters: elleziG / Gerzel / HAMMER / Papabear / FrostQueen
When im using my Sin or BM in Twilight Temple at chapter 2-3, i cant spark and auto attack the last two bosses. it cancels my auto attack. and i think the last boss is overpowered >.< cant solo it anymore  :'( just fix the auto attack on those boss aga please  :'( its getting hard to hunt yellow mats for [Warsoul:Ksiti]  :sad:  :monkey-12: :monkey-12: :monkey-12:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
When im using my Sin or BM in Twilight Temple at chapter 2-3, i cant spark and auto attack the last two bosses. it cancels my auto attack. and i think the last boss is overpowered >.< cant solo it anymore  :'( just fix the auto attack on those boss aga please  :'( its getting hard to hunt yellow mats for [Warsoul:Ksiti]  :sad:  :monkey-12: :monkey-12: :monkey-12:

Agatio did say he would look into that and fix it.

Very nice.
There is problem with 2 last bosses, players randomly stop auto attacking and have to click the attack button again. I am looking into it now.

Offline lykes14

• Beginner
Enhance GV rewardsss plssss. Thankssss....

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

Patch notes:
  • Doubled chest rewards from Endless Universe and Advanced Endless Universe, AEU last boss now also drops 20 Old Epic Coins.

Me n my friends did aeu 2day, and noticed the 3 chest drop is completely gone. Does this double chest reward only apply to EU? If not, is it possible to bring back the chests in AEU? He does drop 20 old epic coins, but no chests.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Me n my friends did aeu 2day, and noticed the 3 chest drop is completely gone. Does this double chest reward only apply to EU? If not, is it possible to bring back the chests in AEU? He does drop 20 old epic coins, but no chests.
The 2x chest increase is from the AEU quest, and the last AEU Boss drops only Old Epic Coins now.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
The 2x chest increase is from the AEU quest, and the last AEU Boss drops only Old Epic Coins now.

Quest only gives out one chest as before. Hope it gets corrected ^^ We enjoy aeu runs.

Proof:

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Quest only gives out one chest as before. Hope it gets corrected ^^ We enjoy aeu runs.
Yeah, I changed EU quest only, AUE quest will be changed with the next patch.  :)