Epic Perfect World

Event Gold & Event Token

Offline m0bility

Dear All

Would appreciate if someone able to advice what and how the use for the Event Gold from boutique?
And how to obtain event token? From event? which event?
Coz i'm still new to epw though, so can't really figure out what's the use and how to obtain these 2 items...

Thanks in advance :)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The Event gold was put in to safely sell gold to other people. You can redeem it from the Boutique NPC  I believe and you buy items off the Event tab when you press O to open the cubi shop.

Event tokens are received through several mob events like Fire Legion (activated by GMs) and Ares (150 only boss quest that happens on Sat). Other than that, events that GMs host also give out Event Tokens and other prizes. These events can include fashion, pvp, trivea, hns etc

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Dear All

Would appreciate if someone able to advice what and how the use for the Event Gold from boutique?
And how to obtain event token? From event? which event?
Coz i'm still new to epw though, so can't really figure out what's the use and how to obtain these 2 items...

Thanks in advance :)

Technically the Event Market is practically the same as the Boutique shop. You need 10 Boutique gold to buy 10 Event gold. They added this feature so it would be easier to sell gold. (its next to the Rare tab. Its labeled as "event". Click that and you'll see the option to buy the Event gold.)

Event tokens can be obtained by many GM and some automated events. you can view the event list here. http://epicpw.com/events/.  Sometimes Forum events give event tokens as a reward aswell. Most of the events are done during the day, depending if the gm's want to host them. Just keep a eye out for System or Horn chat to see whats going on.