9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Epic World War

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Epic World War is the biggest event ever created in Perfect World. Its a world scale PvP/PvE event that involves immense armies and covers bigger part of the world.
How this works:
There are many battlefields scattered through the world. This way its much less lagg than in one huge battle.
Battlefields are located at:
Outskirts of Etherblade, Hidden Heroes Village, up to Walled Stronghold, also, between Etherblade and Volcanic Purgatory.
Around City of the Lost, in Valley of the Scarred and Desert of Echoes.
Around City of the Plume, in Forest of the Plume and Plume Lake Shore.
On whole Barrier Island around City of Raging Tides.
Outskirts of Archosaur, South and West.

There are 2 sides players can join: Light and Dark. Light's city is Etherblade, Dark's city is City of the Plume.
The armies of both sides consist of: players, normal mobs, elite mobs, bosses and big bosses.
Every battlefield is force PvP, to ensure no alts/afkers/low level loot stealers are able to interrupt action.
There are quests available for both sides that require players to stop advancing enemy armies. That can be done by killing strongest monsters of enemy: King.
Monsters come in waves, with normal mobs being the most common.
Elite mobs are by 20% more rare than normal mobs, they come mixed in crowds of normal mobs.
Bosses are rare, ratio with normal mobs 1 to 15, they come either mixed in crowds of normal mobs or in bunches after main waves have passed.

Big bosses are rarest mobs other than King, they make only 1% of total mob population, in other words their spawn ratio is 1 to 100 normal mobs.
King bosses are extremely rare and powerful, each side on battleground has 3 Kings. All of the must be slayed in order to stop enemy armies.
Normal mobs drop ec (25% chance) and coins. Elite mobs drop ec (between 1 and 4) each kill, bosses drop ec (between 15 and 45) each kill and mysterious tome pages, and Big bosses drop ec (between 50 and 200), demonic tokens, mysterious/apo/chrono pages, old epic coins and warsoul items.
Kings drop wide variety of items including: ec, oec, pages, tokens, event tokens, coins and other stuff.
In each battleground are at least 675 normal mobs and 490 elite mobs, they respawn in waves until Kings are killed.
The side that defeats enemy on all battlefields is considered victorious. All players of victorious side get 250 EC and 4 Event Tokens mailed to them, also, depending on contribution gathered, they can get items from demonic tokens to Warsoul materials.
Contribution is gathered from quests that require to kill set amount/type of mobs.
Whole event lasts 6 hours, making sure as many people as possible take part in it.
This event can happen every 2 months.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Notice to GM's, this even is really big, and if, if they gonna make this happen they better finish all their other projects first, because this even surely will take a lot of time to be put even into pre-alpha.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Also, any point might me adjusted, original stuff posted by me is just base example of the idea.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
this take toooo much work but its going to be awesome if the gms decided to host it one day :D

jessicat1

i like ur idea... but idk

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Wouldnt spawning waves of mobs all over the world make everyone lag allot more? like ms wise...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Wouldnt spawning waves of mobs all over the world make everyone lag allot more? like ms wise...
Thats why there are few battlegrounds instead of one mega big one. And battleground are separated by fair distance.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
It is a nice idea but would be very hard to control since it held on main map.. maybe a little tweeking here and there, might make it a possibility
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
It is a nice idea but would be very hard to control since it held on main map.. maybe a little tweeking here and there, might make it a possibility
Doesnt matter tweaking or no, but it certainly would involve at least 3-4 GM's supervising it at all times, all event long.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Making some areas temporary Force PvP (for event) and then switching em back to normal would probly be one of the main problems though.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
No bad idea for baddies.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This reminds me of the Archosaur invasion. :-[

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Slightly reminds me of Wartune's battleground

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Slightly reminds me of Wartune's battleground
Never played Wartune.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Never played Wartune.

Was an ok game, the battlegrounds were the same concept but it was just 1 spot, few mobs for each side, and the main objective was to kill people, the mobs were more like a barrier to keep you from camping the respawn spot