Epic Perfect World

Poll

Which of these is ultimately the best and has superiority over other one?

Archer
12 (42.9%)
Wizard
16 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Decision once and for all

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Its a tie qq.....

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Its a tie qq.....
This, one is not better than the other  overall. These posts are slightly irritating... It's all down to your personl choice.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
go with ea ..easier skill learnage/easier to gear/can pve..pvp easy/

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
go with ea ..easier skill learnage/easier to gear/can pve..pvp easy/
less chance to hit 70k non crit
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

less chance to hit 70k non crit
.   Mage spark so easy to dodge ...it's not a threat

scatterer3

Depends all on you, I'd say. Don't let others decide it for you. Create both classes and gear them up until level 145, then try them out on matches, there are many who are looking for 1v1's below level 150. This way you won't regret anything.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
.   Mage spark so easy to dodge ...it's not a threat
Ive done it with nothing but undine. :s.

Back on topic. It's your personal preference that matters, not our opinions.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2013, 10:32 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Depends all on you, I'd say. Don't let others decide it for you. Create both classes and gear them up until level 145, then try them out on matches, there are many who are looking for 1v1's below level 150. This way you won't regret anything.
Already did level em both to 150, still couldn't make my mind, thats why I'm asking.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Already did level em both to 150, still couldn't make my mind, thats why I'm asking.

Honestly, I played PW long enough that I can at least tell you about the beginner classes:

Archer -> To be good you need to know how to use ALL of it's skills and I mean ALL and at the right time.

You will do good dmg if you are FULL R8 (I mean robe and everything) but it gets boring because most of it is auto attack or it doesnt have any cool special effects.

Reminding Archer can use both Magic and Phys attack which is OP.

Wizzard -> No matter how good you know the skills, if you can't channel before the enemy you are ***ed.

If (good chan)
{
You need to find a good combo of your own and you can kill anyone.
}

See, back in the day there was no genie or Immune shit (which I still think it should be deleted, because if you cant survive with your own class skills then you are a noob), plus this server is so balanced man that you will always die or kill.

Trust me, I had the same issue when I started and I have 5 full r8 chars and just today I decided to stay with sin because I find it fun.