Epic Perfect World

Odd Pet Logic

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Don't know if its just me or if anyone else reported this but has nobody noticed you can't have flying pets while flying? i want this changed if possible.
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2013, 12:17 pm by The Laughing Man
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
uhhh wut?
You can't have pets while flying? Since when?
Maybe they are just falling behind and getting out of screen because can't keep up with our OP fliers, dats all.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I just tested this and my flying pets come out when I am on my flyer o.o

I've never noticed this before. Are they normal pets or veno pets that won't come out?

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Do you mean battle pets or the regular pets that are useless for anything but looks? If its the latter, I think all those pets (whether they look like they're flying) are treated as ground pets.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Do you mean battle pets or the regular pets that are useless for anything but looks? If its the latter, I think all those pets (whether they look like they're flying) are treated as ground pets.
^this

and the Halloween All class pet doesn't fly also. I forgot the other ones that don't fly. Poor things just hover :c

Alucardsupul

I really don't know what OP means, but yea, baby pets are trash. You can summon the flying ones on the high buildings and  in some areas where you can't summon the ground pets, but they fail in flying :'(

I must add that this is sadly in pwi. In WoW companions follow you everywhere! absolutely! no matter if you fly or not.. :333333333333:O
that is what a true companion should be doing. Summoning baby pets again and again is boring
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2013, 06:56 am by ✠Millicent✠

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
hmm.....now I have to see if things have changed for my all class flying pets. Could sward the actual flying versions like the ones in official follow me in air  .  Some like the garuda are actually a ground pet that hovers but the onesl like the baby frost phoenix or butterfly should follow you in air  :tiger-16:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Works for me  :'(

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
I just tried to summon blinded bat wich is a flying pet all class and i get the error can not summon here regardless of where i am in the air.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I just tried to summon blinded bat wich is a flying pet all class and i get the error can not summon here regardless of where i am in the air.
Which goes back to my old post in which I said that I think all class pets are considered as ground pets. Thats the only reason I can see why none of them can fly. I cannot summon an all class pet that has a flight animation either while in the air either.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Still goes toward logic a flying pet is not a ground pet so fix plox. If i pk in the air i want a pet that can fly with me regardless of my class aka: the creation of all class.
Just seems kinda illogical that blinded bat and similar flying pets can only fly 6 feet off the ground are they handicapped?

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Sorry to bump but i really want agatio to say something about this.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2013, 06:55 am by The Laughing Man

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's a bug with Blinded Bat, being set as a land pet instead of flying pet, it will be fixed with the next patch.