Epic Perfect World

TM SoT

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I couldn't find anything anywhere and still trying to figure out what's wrong in game. No GMs are online to talk to so yeah.

Me and my squad are trying to do TM SoT runs for out cape. We haven't done a single run because of the bug at the start. None of us move at all and the quest that pops up for squad leader comes and when they press confirm, there's still no timer. We've sat there for one minute, not moving, and still no timer. We've switched leads once and still won't work.  :'(

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I couldn't find anything anywhere and still trying to figure out what's wrong in game. No GMs are online to talk to so yeah.

Me and my squad are trying to do TM SoT runs for out cape. We haven't done a single run because of the bug at the start. None of us move at all and the quest that pops up for squad leader comes and when they press confirm, there's still no timer. We've sat there for one minute, not moving, and still no timer. We've switched leads once and still won't work.  :'(

The leader isn't meant to press confirm until everyone gets the quest. Once everyone has the quest and item, then the leader can press confirm.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
The leader isn't meant to press confirm until everyone gets the quest. Once everyone has the quest and item, then the leader can press confirm.
... oh  :-[ Thank you for the speedy reply♥

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
... oh  :-[ Thank you for the speedy reply♥

You're welcome =3

Lemme know if you still have trouble but that worked everytime for me. Used to be frustrating before I learned that.

Ennaoj

I've been doing my TM runs for several chars and as much as I think runs for SoT's a lot easier than that of Abaddon's, I hate doing runs there coz of the bug.

Gm, even if we wait for the quest to be received by everyone - if at all - same thing happens.
Most of the time there's just no quest at all, be that for the members or the leader.
:(

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
I've been doing my TM runs for several chars and as much as I think runs for SoT's a lot easier than that of Abaddon's, I hate doing runs there coz of the bug.

Gm, even if we wait for the quest to be received by everyone - if at all - same thing happens.
Most of the time there's just no quest at all, be that for the members or the leader.
:(

Hmm....

Sometimes there are other things that can stop the quest, such as full quest lists, full inventories or the instance not being reset.
However, as long as the leader doesn't press confirm or doesn't touch the quest box until they and everyone else receive the quest, then press confirm, then it should be fine.
Worked every time for me.

If the problem still persists, I'll try giving you a hand when I am in game later if you wish, maybe to see if there is another problem. If you see me online, PM me.

Offline Johania

i have done 12 TM runs without a bug. i bet you not waiting enough for the quest to pop up.  sometimes you have to wait as long as 30 seconds and sometimes it pop up right away.

Ennaoj

i have done 12 TM runs without a bug. i bet you not waiting enough for the quest to pop up.  sometimes you have to wait as long as 30 seconds and sometimes it pop up right away.

I have 3 chars with robes, so I would bet I'd know to wait for as long as 30 seconds.

@GM, those were checked, and it'll be so obvious if it's the case of the instance not being reset. Will catch you tho, if it happens while we're on the run, if ever you're online., Thanks

Offline maron2119

I've met someone before and he told me that everyone can move other than the leader. The leader has to wait for the timer and just press the x on the pop up quest. I've never tried it since it was like my last run when I asked him but we did not have any fail starting attempts when he was the one who started the tm run. Might worth a try o.o?

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
there is an in-depth guide on it...

http://epicpw.com/guides/tm-99-runs/

Like its mentioned on the notes,you can move freely once you are inside only the leader should keep in mind that he's supposed to press "confirm" on the popout once all the squad members get the mat.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :D  i am  doing the TM's for the second time but still going the old way, its longer but i like it more, the onley isseu i have is the lagg in 73 whit the hands  :P