Epic Perfect World

Farming Epic Coins

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
do card bosses every day for hour or two, collect hammerfalls... and wait for x2 drops. if you do easy 2 instances a day 5 times with 2 toons. you can get 10 hammerfalls in 3-4 days of farming few hrs a day. so lets say you make 50 hammerfall books a month. that is 400-600 sls=40k-60k ec on x2 drops which are every 2-3 months. if 3 months that is 120k-180k ec... and add nw, bh's, events, ares from these 3 months... lets say 200k max if... for 150k you buy 5k damascene's from forge, and other mats for 50k you got left. that is 1666 reshapes... and i'm sure you can get minimum 3 op pieces of r8 from 1666 tries. do some pve every day, save ec and do reshaping once in few months

Ive done all that (5alt card bosses a day; 20-25 summons on 2x) + farming trials every week with a friend. Not everyone is lucky enough to get great add-ons (also the amount you give is exaggerated). I like PvE a lot more than Beechee for sure, but even I agree that it takes too much time. This is a private server and the amount of time it takes to get good stuff is one of the reasons why its turning pkers away from the server and we all know this server is lacking in pk.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
lets just hope they see the fb thing with bosses and put it in game =)
250ec per run would be enough if that will be activated 2-3 times a week

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
lets just hope they see the fb thing with bosses and put it in game =)
250ec per run would be enough if that will be activated 2-3 times a week
Yea....
About the "fair" part, i know most ppl wouldn't do that but me and my bf always split the rewards from smth we do, we usually go hunt WBs and find 3-4 and in the end we split but the quest idea is good, i just got an idea.
Let's it be like this: You get one quest to enter the instance. There it will be another NPC with 5 quests, each quest asking you to kill the five bosses in instance, after killing the boss you turn the quest and the pilliar and it gives you the reward ( could be rewards smth like ares tough without the Cogs/WWI, maybe 50ec and 1 Event token? or 100ec + smth else, this is up to Agatio to set an reasonable reward. :)

Offline Elena

Any other suggestions or opinions about this? '-'
I could think more about how to make this event if it's needed and it's going to maybe happen.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:38 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Custom EC farm instance would be amazing feat to have, but its actually questionable if it would be useful if it's effectiveness and EC gain would be lower than those from other methods.

Offline Elena

Custom EC farm instance would be amazing feat to have, but its actually questionable if it would be useful if it's effectiveness and EC gain would be lower than those from other methods.
Well it could be a daily thingie... like bh but maybe a bit easier and funnier, I like hunting WBs but most of times they always dead, also the main idea of this "way" is to make ppl ask for help and meet ppl :)
Could have the same idea like ares, you get reward only if u have the quest but u can go in to help ur friends and such...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Well it could be a daily thingie... like bh but maybe a bit easier and funnier, I like hunting WBs but most of times they always dead, also the main idea of this "way" is to make ppl ask for help and meet ppl :)
Could have the same idea like ares, you get reward only if u have the quest but u can go in to help ur friends and such...

By the way, rumors been going round and round that drops from world bosses were increased. I solo WB's all the time and didn't notice any difference.
About main topic, daily event could be good I guess. Something like "Save the Princess" daily event or something like that would be really amazing to have.
Though...if, if effectiveness of event is high, economy might change. Price of EC drops, things change. But that, of course, is not bound to happen, but is very likely if more EC will be released into economy.

Offline Elena

I like this idea lots but I don't think it should be like bh. Best thing would be a server dg (like public on [sadistic glee; the TT place where you do ares]) where people could just go there, kill mobs and then they re-spawn and you kill again, and each mob drops 1 ec.
Not sure what to say about the drops... I'd like to keep this way of farming as much as I said in first post... :/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What about revamping TT x-3?
For example TT 1-3 would be rather short and easy to solo, finishing would give around 25 EC in total
TT 2-3 difficult to solo, but finishing would give around 75 EC in total
TT 3-3 very difficult to solo and time consuming (squads recommended), but finishing would give around 200 - 300 EC in total
Other TT modes would be unchanged.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
For example TT 1-3 would be rather short and easy to solo, finishing would give around 25 EC in total
TT 3-3 very difficult to solo and time consuming (squads recommended), but finishing would give around 200 - 300 EC in total
Could work out. But other TT modes could be adjusted too, though later maybe.
Also, if those "200-300 ec" come in form of chests, the chest cap should be lifted from being able to open 30 chests a day per toon to maybe 100 or something like that. Or just make it plain ec drop.
Srry if copy writing ideas, too lazy to read all the stuff.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!

My question would be: would it be spammable?  Or would it have a quest to take once a day?

I would actually suggest revamping the lower TT's (x-2 or x-1) since no one ever does those and it would put those instances to use, whereas the x-3's are used for farming other stuff like gold mats for warsoul mats. 

Offline Elena

Yea would work but to be honest i'm rly rly rly bad with TT 3-x :c I lost myself in there so many times i swore i wont ever do it again, fb59 is rather easier to go trough it. But the idea of difficulty can be still kept this way, first boss is was, 2nd hard and so on until 5th which would be recommended to be done in a squad and the total of doing all bosses would be like ~300 ec per player/char...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If they make TT3 like that,i make video (guide) how to walktrough all.

Offline Elena

If they make TT3 like that,i make video (guide) how to walktrough all.
Would be nice.
In the end the instance where it's going to be don't matter as long as the main idea stays kinda the same.