Epic Perfect World

Hi

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I've made a topic few months ago about a PvP pay to enter 1v1 arena /something similar and was wondering if it's gonna be implemented anytime soon. (Thread mainly directed to ET and Aga)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You mean 1v1 with bets for 10, 50 or 200 EC? I could make something simple, like, player 1 pays fee, takes quest and gets blue item, player 2 pays fee, takes quest and gets red item. Then players fight.. Player that loses, drops the item after death so the other player can pick, finish the quest and receive reward.
Anything else would be probably difficult to make and overcomplicated.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
You mean 1v1 with bets for 10, 50 or 200 EC? I could make something simple, like, player 1 pays fee, takes quest and gets blue item, player 2 pays fee, takes quest and gets red item. Then players fight.. Player that loses, drops the item after death so the other player can pick, finish the quest and receive reward.
Anything else would be probably difficult to make and overcomplicated.
Yes, I mean that. Would be great if you could implement it :police:, but could make bets higher also
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
sounds good to me.
i also agree with the high bets, would be interesting to have lower level and high level, for example adding 1 room for bets with 100 ec's and another room for bets for 1.000 or 2.000 ^^

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
sounds good to me.
i also agree with the high bets, would be interesting to have lower level and high level, for example adding 1 room for bets with 100 ec's and another room for bets for 1.000 or 2.000 ^^
Yes please >:D
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Sounds good, Keep it up!  >:(

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 >:D  good  for me  ^-^

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
>:D  good  for me  ^-^

For me too, gearless and stuff  :P

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Isn't there already some type of event with bets, lol? This one that I'm talking about has 1k bets, winner takes all, etc. Sure there could be a event like this added for everyone other than just the high geared players. O:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Isn't there already some type of event with bets, lol? This one that I'm talking about has 1k bets, winner takes all, etc. Sure there could be a event like this added for everyone other than just the high geared players. O:
Did I ask for an event? I asked for an arena which you can use any time of the day. Next time READ BEFORE WRITING, as you suggested to me in my previous post.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Did I ask for an event? I asked about an arena which you can use it any time of the day. Next time READ BEFORE WRITING, as you suggested to me in my previous post.
Go blow yourself. I don't take orders from people that think they're masters. I said what I had to say, now I'm done. Bye.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Go blow yourself. I don't take orders from people that think they're masters. I said what I had to say, now I'm done. Bye.
Don't mad and keep on topic please.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Take it easy guys, cmon, respect each other.
Enough of the insults.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Take it easy guys, cmon, respect each other.
Enough of the insults.
Can you quote the part where I insulted? :rolleyes:
i feel like i'm dead