Epic Perfect World

EPW's Ultimate Fighting Championship I (Finished)

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Psh push for it to be in the arena, bramble ftw!

*Pushes*
--------------------------
Btw, is there any info on when is the event actually going to occur? Since not many players play in same time zone.

Depends on the player base participating, I want a good amount of players.

Can sins go stealth until 5 minutes have passed ? and stealth while dueling ? 
Gray - 150 Assassin

There will be limits for stealth, I will add them to rules once I define them.

By the way, is there no set date for this event yet? And I'll sign up, just in case I get my computer working by then.

Chum: 150 barb

Once there's a good amount of players, but shouldn't be more than a week.

No flying really? what kind of pvp it's that? from when flying it's not allowed? fly tricks are part of pvping for low/high dmg and take distance ... stun => hit hit .. anyway idc but sucks

Its called ground PvP, which happens more often than flying PvP.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

*Pushes*
Btw, is there any info on when is the event actually going to occur? Since not many players play in same time zone.

Gray - 150 Assassin

By the way, is there no set date for this event yet? And I'll sign up, just in case I get my computer working by then.

No flying really? what kind of pvp it's that? from when flying it's not allowed? fly tricks are part of pvping for low/high dmg and take distance ... stun => hit hit .. anyway idc but sucks

But for 1v1s, it's different. If I was an arcane/archer class, you'd bet my ass that I'd be in the air kiting like a mofo. The air is practically one of the few methods to kite sins till their buffs go out. If players are restricted to the ground, it'll just make it even easier for sins to win against the mage/archer classes. Anywho, I'm going on my sin so idcccc :D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline aceyxx

This is just a thought but once a psy vs psy breaks out match might take ages.... maybe a round time limit, best of 3 rounds and a judging criteria based on fighting strategy/effective use of skills & entertainment factor. Of course everyone should know what the judging criteria is though if it happens.

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war

*Pushes*

Gray - 150 Assassin

But for 1v1s, it's different. If I was an arcane/archer class, you'd bet my ass that I'd be in the air kiting like a mofo. The air is practically one of the few methods to kite sins till their buffs go out. If players are restricted to the ground, it'll just make it even easier for sins to win against the mage/archer classes. Anywho, I'm going on my sin so idcccc :D

Valid points, after some consideration, I've modified it. It is now allowed to fly.

This is just a thought but once a psy vs psy breaks out match might take ages.... maybe a round time limit, best of 3 rounds and a judging criteria based on fighting strategy/effective use of skills & entertainment factor. Of course everyone should know what the judging criteria is though if it happens.

That's how it is, check the rules.
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:25 pm by Asator

-Retired-

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

*Pushes*

Gray - 150 Assassin

Valid points, after some consideration, I've modified it. It is now allowed to fly.

That's how it is, check the rules.

Oh noessss I just made it harder for me to win. QQ
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
So Fish>Untamed...
Altair, 150 sin
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Eriphenio 150 archer

Skadi

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
The event will take place on monday, registrations will be until sunday. Remember to change your post if you've leveled and moved up on a division.

-Retired-

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Bek 149 BM

Ok if bek is in...

Psychick 143

I'm coming for you :D

fryslanboppe81

whoooot il get my butt kicked but i luv to come anyways is it going to be like a bar fight or real profesional like martial arts tournament either way im in ! please an Ty !

oops forgot my info Ragnarok , Seeker lv 138 cya there Bash bros and sisters :)

Ps sowy kinda Blonde :P can anyone train me some im kinda PVE kinda guy some pk or duels please anyone ?
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:03 am by Ragnarok

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
whoooot il get my butt kicked but i luv to come anyways is it going to be like a bar fight or real profesional like martial arts tournament either way im in ! please an Ty !

oops forgot my info Ragnarok , Seeker lv 138 cya there Bash bros and sisters :)

Ps sowy kinda Blonde :P can anyone train me some im kinda PVE kinda guy some pk or duels please anyone ?

I can do pve seeker but pvp seeker (for sage) is just holding out waiting for the other person to make an error (since you just dont die).

Offline Neota

• Beginner

fryslanboppe81

xD what do u mean Nexy i die alot thats why i have a rez bish :)