Epic Perfect World

EPW icon png

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
Is there any way I can get the epw png for my guild page pls I be a great help not having to use the one off google which is very distorted and small.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
You could probably use Photoshop or something like that, Gimp maybe to make your own icon, get it into .png then sebd ut to Agatio's mail, then after some time he's gonna patch game and add that icon to the game.

Ennaoj

I'd suggest downloading Photoscape and do the adjustment of the size there. Works better than MS paint coz if your icon's on using a transparent background, PS doesn't mess with it.
And it's not as complicated as Photoshop for those who don't know how to use it much.
Free to download as well :)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Wait. Are you talking about making your own icon or using EPW's? Sorry for the stupid question...
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
Not at all lol sigh... im talking about the EPW logo png. so I can put I on my factions web page u know the one in the middle of the banner on the main page or top of this page

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
I'd suggest downloading Photoscape and do the adjustment of the size there. Works better than MS paint coz if your icon's on using a transparent background, PS doesn't mess with it.
And it's not as complicated as Photoshop for those who don't know how to use it much.
Free to download as well :)

Thank you for the tip on PhotoScape Pink, because my trail on Photoshop is almost over and don't have the money to buy the program at the moment... :smiley:

...about your question Dethis, I thinks its best to mail Agatio and ask him for help and directions...

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
The problem to use any image on a banner is that the images was fitted and reshaped to be converted to a new image which becomes a banner image to placed on a webpage. And further more.. any images from the EPW website belongs to Agatio and his team and thinks you needs permission from them...I'm not flaming you just giving you advice tho  :smiley:

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
its a faction page for the game and I probably will ask him directly because only one im finding has a white background and is very distorted.