Epic Perfect World

Laurenzo's Commission Shop [Closed for now]

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

Calm down, just cause they draw a referenced pic don't mean they dunno how to draw in all. Give them time to "prove themselves" to you then.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Add me to the list please. :normal-4:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
its a trap

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
I wonder why nobody realizes that:

But nope, I'm just the mean flamer/hater who is trolling the forum.
Even though I'm typing down valid points.

:normal-18:
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!
that's   v e r b o t e n,   my dear

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
SS's plz xD and tell me what u want!
its a trap
you sure about that? lol
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline PlumSauce

I wonder why nobody realizes that:

But nope, I'm just the mean flamer/hater who is trolling the forum.
Even though I'm typing down valid points.

:normal-18:
How come you just registered, and the only thing you've been posting on is my topic? Why are you INTENT on taking me down just because i didnt post an original?!
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
It's because I'd rather not discuss my terrible PK skills.
 :-\ I am new here, you see, and it's not like a low level archer is very effective at PK (though I have played PWI before).
What else should I post on/comment on?
-1.4 or 1.3
I don't care about it.
-Wat???
None of my business.
-Nub Archer PK
No offense, but I don't feel like watching what is probably a PK video.
-Epic World War
Are you honestly saying that a low level archer can participate in something like that? Nope, not interested.
-Desktop Thread? Desktop Thread!
Maybe later, but my desktop is nothing pretty. It's so covered with icons that I really don't want to post it.  :-[

Hmm. I'm also constantly replying here because I'm apparently being denounced as a flamer.
And I don't really like that, sorry, especially when I'm stating my opinion.
 :-\
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!
that's   v e r b o t e n,   my dear

Offline PlumSauce

:-\ I am new here, you see, and it's not like a low level archer is very effective at PK (though I have played PWI before).
-1.4 or 1.3
I don't care about it.
-Wat???
None of my business.
-Nub Archer PK
-Epic World War
Are you honestly saying that a low level archer can participate in something like that? Nope, not interested.
Maybe later, but my desktop is nothing pretty. It's so covered with icons that I really don't want to post it.  :-[

Hmm. I'm also constantly replying here because I'm apparently being denounced as a flamer.
Well go make a topic and post your opinion there. You had no right to just come on to my topic and state everything i did wrong
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Chire

-1.4 or 1.3
I don't care about it.
-Wat???
None of my business.
-Nub Archer PK
-Epic World War

Look, I don't have anything against you, I don't even know you. But please stop repeating yourself, you gonna bring his/her spirit down of showing us the work at all. Like okay, you said your opinion. But why can't you just wait? If you want to see the drawings made out of his/her own head, just wait. Don't go repeating how he/she doesn't have anything of his/her own collection. I also registered like a year ago, and just recently started showing my work. Since I recently bought a tablet. Simple enough. He/she didn't feel the need to draw for people on the net because prolly lack of scanner and tablet. That't how I felt.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline PlumSauce

Look, I don't have anything against you, I don't even know you. But please stop repeating yourself, you gonna bring his/her spirit down of showing us the work at all. Like okay, you said your opinion. But why can't you just wait? If you want to see the drawings made out of his/her own head, just wait. Don't go repeating how he/she doesn't have anything of his/her own collection. I also registered like a year ago, and just recently started showing my work. Since I recently bought a tablet. Simple enough. He/she didn't feel the need to draw for people on the net because prolly lack of scanner and tablet. That't how I felt.
I have no tablet  :'(
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
If they couldn't draw anything original themselves, why would they open a commission shop?

Offline PlumSauce

If they couldn't draw anything original themselves, why would they open a commission shop?
+1000 thank u!!!!!!!!!!! My point exactly
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
+1000 thank u!!!!!!!!!!! My point exactly
Of course dear<3 I can't wait to see your art works  ^-^

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Sigh.

This isn't her first thread of commissions. Her last one was closed due to the same reason I stated above.

Anyways, it's been made very clear that if she does it again she will be banned. That's that. No more posts about her un-originality or her illegitimate drawings, please. You may post if you'd like to buy, but if you're here for anything else, PM her.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline PlumSauce

Of course dear<3 I can't wait to see your art works  ^-^
Lol ;)
Xtra - 135 Mystic