Epic Perfect World

Laurenzo's Commission Shop [Closed for now]

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
omgomgomg, I'm really dying to get one. Quick question, so it's 125 ec for, pretty much, a full done photo?!

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
omgomgomg, I'm really dying to get one. Quick question, so it's 125 ec for, pretty much, a full done photo?!
Yup. I'm like, rlly new to commissions and such My drawings r good tho XD so im keeping them cheap till i get a tablet (all lineart and coloring with mouse or pencils).
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Yup. I'm like, rlly new to commissions and such My drawings r good tho XD so im keeping them cheap till i get a tablet (all lineart and coloring with mouse or pencils).
iASDF I'll go get some ss's now then and PM you

Offline ❥ Athena

• ♡ ☽ Athena ☾ ♡
  • Slaying the competition
  • Characters: Athena , Angel
  • Faction: ☆ Outcasts ☆
I want x: Msg me in game?? my username is Angelbewy

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
I don't sell anything traced. All my art is legit. Cookie's just saying that he/she is suspicious because i didnt post original examples.
I honestly think I have every right to be suspicious, and question the authenticity of your drawings, when all of them-ALL OF THEM-are very, very, very heavily referenced, and show no originality whatsoever. How can I see your drawing skills, when all the art you post is basically lines of other peoples' art?
 :-\
Once again, I don't mean to flame, I'm just stating my point and opinion.
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!
that's   v e r b o t e n,   my dear

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Give this guy a time to prove himself

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
Give this guy a time to prove himself
I do believe that they've already basically refused to do so-they stated that they refused to submit/post any un-referenced drawings.
So yes, I gave them a chance, and they(she/he) basically refused to draw any original art without referencing.
Which seems odd to me.
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!

Offline Chire

Lets just wait and see. Its not bad if he knows how to look at other drawings and do it himself exactly how they are, for that also talent is needed. Doesn't mean he don't know how to draw, just lets give him time :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Giveh meh free  :-\

Offline PlumSauce

Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
Lets just wait and see. Its not bad if he knows how to look at other drawings and do it himself exactly how they are, for that also talent is needed. Doesn't mean he don't know how to draw, just lets give him time :3
True, but they have refused to post anything unreferenced.
At all.

Quote from: Laurenzo11 on Today at 12:49:04 am
Alright well, this isnt my other thread, this is a thread for buying my drawings of chars. If you wanna buy, go ahead but as i said, im good with what i got, thx.

She/he has refused to submit anything else as examples, not even a quick unreferenced sketch.
Which is what makes me very suspicious.

-Once again, not flaming.  :-\
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Cookie, be nice and give him a chance.  Sleep already said that if he does sell heavily referenced stuff, the thread would be shut down.  Let us not shut it down earlier than that.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
(:

Offline PlumSauce

I honestly think I have every right to be suspicious, and question the authenticity of your drawings, when all of them-ALL OF THEM-are very, very, very heavily referenced, and show no originality whatsoever. How can I see your drawing skills, when all the art you post is basically lines of other peoples' art?
 :-\
Once again, I don't mean to flame, I'm just stating my point and opinion.
Kk well u sound like you are flaming. Please stop
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
Cookie, be nice and give him a chance.  Sleep already said that if he does sell heavily referenced stuff, the thread would be shut down.  Let us not shut it down earlier than that.
Alright.  ^-^
Kk well u sound like you are flaming. Please stop
Well, I did not mean to, as I was just recommending that other people be cautious of your art, considering the facts.  :-\

Have a great day.  :-\
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!