Epic Perfect World

Laurenzo's Commission Shop [Closed for now]

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
My very first commission shop is CLOSED!!
Prices: 50 ec for simple sketch, 75 for simple sketch with color, 100 ec for sketch with color and lineart (chibi), 125 ec for sketch, color, lineart (full body). Prices will vary depending on what u want ^^.
Just send me a few screenshots of your char (close up to face, full body shot, and fashion)
Customers so far:
1. David/Escarte
2. Floppy
3. ~Open~
4. ~Open~
5. ~Open~

Examples (Some are referenced, or freehand. credit goes to original artist.):
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
You should show examples.
Good luck.  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline PlumSauce

You should show examples.
Good luck.  :-\
Kay ;)
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
They are very cute. :) If you want can try my avvy event. ^^ ( thread is in off-topic )

Alucardsupul

sent the screenshots (no, only one screenshot -_-) but I'd like to know if you have your DA account so I'll be able to see more of your art. Just pm it to me if you don't wish to share it here.

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
Very nice works but could you maybe post some drawings that aren't referenced at all?  :smiley:
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!
that's   v e r b o t e n,   my dear

Cheebee

Offline PlumSauce

veri cute
Thx
They are very cute. :) If you want can try my avvy event. ^^ ( thread is in off-topic )
Lol i can try ^^
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline PlumSauce

Very nice works but could you maybe post some drawings that aren't referenced at all?  :smiley:
Thx for the tip, but im getting customers with what i have so far
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
Thx for the tip, but im getting customers with what i have so far
It's more like-the fact is, it would be nice to see some original drawings from you that aren't heavily referenced.
From what I've seen from your examples, ALL of them are heavily referenced-as in trying to redraw the exact same thing as the creator.
I'm honestly considering commissioning you for a picture of my character, Crisps, but it would be nice to see some work that isn't referenced to assure your buyers....instead of heavily, heavily referencing pictures from across the internet. And heavily referenced work isn't actually original (which is what you claimed in your other thread.)
No, I do not mean to flame, I was simply suggesting something, but-apologies if I'm wrong-your reply seems quite rude to me, so I am merely replying. ;)
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!

Offline PlumSauce

It's more like-the fact is, it would be nice to see some original drawings from you that aren't heavily referenced.
From what I've seen from your examples, ALL of them are heavily referenced-as in trying to redraw the exact same thing as the creator.
I'm honestly considering commissioning you for a picture of my character, Crisps, but it would be nice to see some work that isn't referenced to assure your buyers....instead of heavily, heavily referencing pictures from across the internet. And heavily referenced work isn't actually original (which is what you claimed in your other thread.)
No, I do not mean to flame, I was simply suggesting something, but-apologies if I'm wrong-your reply seems quite rude to me, so I am merely replying. ;)
Alright well, this isnt my other thread, this is a thread for buying my drawings of chars. If you wanna buy, go ahead but as i said, im good with what i got, thx.
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
Alright well, this isnt my other thread, this is a thread for buying my drawings of chars. If you wanna buy, go ahead but as i said, im good with what i got, thx.
Alright, then, no need to be rude.  :-\
My personal opinion is that it is rather suspicious of you refusing to show the people here/post any totally original artwork without any heavy referencing.
Because sketches don't actually take that long-and you seem incredibly against doing it. Then again, it's just my little opinion, and you can go on ignoring it.  ;)
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!

Offline PlumSauce

Alright, then, no need to be rude.  :-\
My personal opinion is that it is rather suspicious of you refusing to show the people here/post any totally original artwork without any heavy referencing.
Because sketches don't actually take that long-and you seem incredibly against doing it. Then again, it's just my little opinion, and you can go on ignoring it.  ;)

I can post originals if i choose to. I like the ones i have.
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Please do not sell traced items or anything of heavy reference. You will find yourself in a hell of a mess with infringement policies and angry artists. Accredited or not, the staff does not condone this practice and your topic will be locked if it occurs.

Good luck on your sales.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline PlumSauce

Please do not sell traced items or anything of heavy reference. You will find yourself in a hell of a mess with infringement policies and angry artists. Accredited or not, the staff does not condone this practice and your topic will be locked if it occurs.

Good luck on your sales.

I don't sell anything traced. All my art is legit. Cookie's just saying that he/she is suspicious because i didnt post original examples.
Xtra - 135 Mystic