Epic Perfect World

PRO ARES EVENT FARMERS

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1st of all u tried to nerf classes..idea was : learn to pvp
now u want to nerf pve, idea is : learn to play
I play mostly LA and AA Classes,and is very easy,with a ep in squad to survive ares,even w.o...is damn easy...have u heard of 3spark? bp? falling petals? buffs? even if ares purges..is still easy to pve here...single boss that is op as fck is KING and Queen,those at sumor camp + the butterfly boss 5.00 5k/hit. That's op,not ares ,ares has hp,a damage to make a ''challenge''.
If u say ares is op go face wb 3 sparkin,i swear is way worse. or face 3spark sin full r8 4.00(demon spark)
The rope idea is damn nice,but should be removed? if it's possible ofc. Ares is a event with reward,is not a event about ''we stay there,boss can't kill us,we can kill him''
No logic.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
And that's it, they're on dual log ins, what's your problem with me pointing that out?

Sometimes this event is abused. XD They just lvl there chars to 150 and using it during ares event, even the 150 chars doesnt have items XD

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
Exactly the situation here. It really defeats the purpose when those that don't have rank 8 can't survive two aoe's of Ares. Or those AA/LA with rank 8 but still get two shot anyway. Less people will go to Ares, less people will go and attack Ares, less clerics will worry about healing a squad when they're worrying about healing themselves.
I mean look at that picture.
There's more on that rope then there is trying to kill Ares. Pretty sure the number of those on the rope is slightly bigger then those that afk'd in the old Ares spot.

Still, it can be fixed so easily.
Keep the small ranged TT instance, but less damage. Problem solved.
Also the lag is a bitch.
And it's been...a month since I last went to Ares and I'm not even upset that I have missed so much. Might as well put those "valuable" prizes in AEU or something since it's harder to get a party for that. Still, I love the idea you had to try and stop alts from getting all the prizes but this was not the way to go.
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Yes grand master GN gib ban farmers pls ly lots :)))
sad

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
If u say ares is op go face wb 3 sparkin,i swear is way worse. or face 3spark sin full r8 4.00(demon spark)

I dont have problems with sparking barbs or sparking sins, but I cant  seal of good or sleep boos. Neither expel. Dont wana be rude, but  just stfu if you got no idea what's Ares event for AA class.

From other side I lost hope something going get changed to positive side after someone got banned just for boss killing with guards. When I joined this server I never heard about bullish like this. New GM team from PWI changed Agatio to wrong direction and now we face wrong competitions and punishments like in PWI. I am sure, that one from the reasons why server started lose players.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:38 pm by Alexithymia

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Those that are banned are the ones pulling the World Bosses into major cities, like West lately.
The Sentry npc's at the ancient peak will be removed cuz they aggro very far :/

if players are found using guards to help them kill a world boss then they will be warned and if they repeat it they will then be punished. as the rules specify.

8.1.  Abusing ingame glitches and unintended developer bugs to get any advantage is forbidden.
         Breaking this rule will result on the following:
•1st. Player will be warned.
•2nd. Player will be banned for 12 hours.
•3rd. Player will be banned for 2 days