Which should i choose? Nirvana or r8?

jessicat1

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
it would solely depend on the class,Mixing on r8 and dragon is sometimes benificial..check the Addon's for both the sets and try it out

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Angelica

it would solely depend on the class,Mixing on r8 and dragon is sometimes benificial..check the Addon's for both the sets and try it out
She wasn't talking about dragon and r8, but nirvana and demonic.  :-\

You will need demonic for your dragon armor later on when you reach 150, so I'd go with that.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Nirvy is good gear, If you plan to make more than one toon, hang on to a set of each and use it untill you get to 150 for dragon r8.  It's nice to be able to reforge your weps, I prefer Nirvy on all my toons at mid level.  I also play my toons untill they level so guess if you plan to level fast then its kind of a waste of time, and in that case Id go with Demonic for sure.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

jessicat1

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Demonic, if you plan on going R8 as soon as your 150. Nirvy has more defense, and more HP than demonic, along with the fact that the weapons do more damage, so that's what I usually go with, my opinion though.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I'd say go demonic so you have at least the chance to get a dragon set, even if you go r8 right away. Like, a backup, and also useful if you get terrible stats on r8 to start with. (Plus depending on class you may want/need the dragon armor/weap, to go along with your r8.)

That aside, you will probably be using dragon accessories until you get ascended robe/ds or cube necks/ws belt.

I skipped nirvana in all of my chars, cause it's too much farming for something I won't use for long.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I'd say go demonic so you have at least the chance to get a dragon set, even if you go r8 right away. Like, a backup, and also useful if you get terrible stats on r8 to start with. (Plus depending on class you may want/need the dragon armor/weap, to go along with your r8.)

That aside, you will probably be using dragon accessories until you get ascended robe/ds or cube necks/ws belt.

I skipped nirvana in all of my chars, cause it's too much farming for something I won't use for long.
This is all true, although, if you do plan on staying between 145-150 for a period of a few weeks, i strongly suggest getting nirvana. It makes you much more versatile in pve, and pvp alike. Seeing as how its hard not to 1 shot a demonic of any class.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

*pats*

Closing topic to prevent post farm, you've got a few good answers.

And PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE A NEW TOPIC. Thanks.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: