Epic Perfect World

Have a Spooky Halloween !

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
A few years ago, there was a lot of people going out to celebrate halloween, but know it's just a bunch of kids doing very immature and stupid things.. :|

byunvi

Only immature people does that, they don't think of consequences

Why they do that if they can do this  :monkey-2:

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
For alot of people that is fun, well in my opinion that's not fun at all..

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Why they do that if they can do this  :monkey-2:

ikr ^^

byunvi

For alot of people that is fun, well in my opinion that's not fun at all..

Its the spirit of Halloween, come on

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
Okay, i'll be honest if you do like once then after that clean it's okay, but sure it's so frustrating for the owners  :police:

byunvi

Okay, i'll be honest if you do like once then after that clean it's okay, but sure it's so frustrating for the owners  :police:

Agree!

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep

Agree!

Thank you  :monkey-2:

Enjoy your night :)

Offline Charismatic Angel

• Crazy, With a twist.
Yes indeed! Happy halloween to all! Unfortunately i'll be staying home. :( And no i am not passing out candy Rather scare the bajeebs out of them then give out free sweets. MY sweets :(

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
don't forget to slaughter children and hang them from the trees for Halloween, happy Halloween people I actually care about

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Tree House of Horror moment!

diamondsxVicodens

Lets see.... I spent My Halloween with a terrible backache, from my previous injury from October 2nd to now took 2 vicodins, promethazine with a Naproxen and ate 5 mini pieces of candy twix, snickers, and milkway. other 2 was I think musketeers? chilled with brother who chewed on a napkin and spat spit balls at me with a starbucks green straw was fun taha and played Dragon Age 2 lol had no people knocking on the apartment door for candy which was nice. I'm a Hermit my Entire family is ahah. but it was fun, quiet, but loud enough and fun for me and Chunk. (Older brother.)
   ^-^

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Lets see.... I spent My Halloween with a terrible backache, from my previous injury from October 2nd to now took 2 vicodins, promethazine with a Naproxen and ate 5 mini pieces of candy twix, snickers, and milkway. other 2 was I think musketeers? chilled with brother who chewed on a napkin and spat spit balls at me with a starbucks green straw was fun taha and played Dragon Age 2 lol had no people knocking on the apartment door for candy which was nice. I'm a Hermit my Entire family is ahah. but it was fun, quiet, but loud enough and fun for me and Chunk. (Older brother.)
   ^-^

Still sounds like a fun night =D

Hope your back is okay D=

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Buff_cica☠Cicus

• THE Gamer Girl
  • XD
  • Characters: Buff_cica | Xx_Sakana_xX | Haruhhy | Megami | Cicus |
  • Faction: -