Epic Perfect World

T-Shirts

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Still wanting Doge.

Or Miley Cyrus pelis.  ^-^

Offline crimsonrose

I personally don't really care for "Band" t-shirts since there is millions of bands out there.
Techno/DB/Electro/Trance
Country
Hip-Hop/Rap
Alternative
Can sit here and list all the genres and all the bands

but if I could post a list of something I'd like to see.....

Original 3 starter Pokemon (did pikachu, why not do bulbasaur charmander and squirtle)
Video Game shirts Zelda / Yoshi / Mario / FF / etc., whatever gets the most votes
"I <3 Fashion" "I <3 Dogs" "I <3 Cats" "I <3 Music" "I <3 Boys" "I <3 IG" "I <3 Cookies"......basically whatever " I <3" you think would be cute

Maybe something EPW geared like every class gets a phrase ex: "Barbs Bite" <-in the middle of a opened tiger mouth "Sins Suck" with blood (better then the halloween blood) dripping etc etc
Or even for like, for $1 (something uber cheap) the Shirt of your faction logo? <--probably a really bad idea

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I personally don't really care for "Band" t-shirts since there is millions of bands out there.
Techno/DB/Electro/Trance
Country
Hip-Hop/Rap
Alternative
Can sit here and list all the genres and all the bands

but if I could post a list of something I'd like to see.....

Original 3 starter Pokemon (did pikachu, why not do bulbasaur charmander and squirtle)
Video Game shirts Zelda / Yoshi / Mario / FF / etc., whatever gets the most votes
"I <3 Fashion" "I <3 Dogs" "I <3 Cats" "I <3 Music" "I <3 Boys" "I <3 IG" "I <3 Cookies"......basically whatever " I <3" you think would be cute

Maybe something EPW geared like every class gets a phrase ex: "Barbs Bite" <-in the middle of a opened tiger mouth "Sins Suck" with blood (better then the halloween blood) dripping etc etc
Or even for like, for $1 (something uber cheap) the Shirt of your faction logo? <--probably a really bad idea

Love those ideas. Would definitely have a Charmander shirt on. Also some PW shirts would be so cute =3

So many new great ideas =D
It's up to Echo and what she is able to do (which has already been amazing so far!)

I've always loved the idea of unique fash that no one else has. Stuff that is unique to our server or even unique to a faction, as rewards or something.

Wonderful ideas! =3

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Zelda.  /thread

But I do like these ideas. ^.^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
//5 min break from homework for soup and posting a comment here

Maybe this has been mentioned, but how about fanart-ish shirts for popular fandoms/animes/mangas?
Stuff like naruto, bleach, (oh wait i think there is a bleach shirt...), Ao No exorcist, Sailor moon (even though i personally hate the graphics, but for some people)..., Kaichou wa maid-sama, Full metal alchemist, all that stuff at the top of the lists, etc..
//overlyhetaliafandom person
////

okay offtopic
Oh and soup is tasty///

//back to homework kinda
(:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
okay offtopic

Offtopic but I googled it, I want it, how can I get it?

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Offtopic but I googled it, I want it, how can I get it?
Do you want the china one? o.o or just a random one?
//i have like a ton of aph ones i downloaded lol

Edit:I dl'd, like, an aph chrome theme weeeeeewp, and like
shimejis of like: China, japan, usuk, america, 2p america, italy, spain, and moar, + a weird miku, some vocaloids, rin*len something, and some more---
(:

Offline crimsonrose

Love those ideas. Would definitely have a Charmander shirt on. Also some PW shirts would be so cute =3

So many new great ideas =D
It's up to Echo and what she is able to do (which has already been amazing so far!)

I've always loved the idea of unique fash that no one else has. Stuff that is unique to our server or even unique to a faction, as rewards or something.

Wonderful ideas! =3

Thank you Thank you Thank you <3

oh wait, Thought of some more

Xbox > PS and PS > Xbox (still love to watch people fight over that) OR OR just a picture of their remotes
Disney/Pixar - Little Nemo, Toy Story, Atlantis, "Princesses - Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Ariel, etc etc", Nightmare Before Christmas, Mulan, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch, etc etc. Go nuts
Marvel + DC - name best super heros GO
"I <3 Pocky" "I <3 Anime" "I <3 Manga" (the anime and manga can be done in the symbols)

Offline iplayalone

omg batman logo ... gimmie :)

Offline crimsonrose

TONIGHT I AM ON A ROLL!

Holidays -
Thanksgiving - Turkey ftw
Christmas: Lyrics from xmas songs or the symbols of all the holidays during that month
"Year of the -" whatever is gonna be the 2014 animal or just picture of the animal
Valentimes - a "him and her" shirt of a Heart or small phrase or something and it available for "her and her" and "him and him" <3

"Party Animal" shirt
Geek stuff like Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones
Monsters - Vampire (not twilight), Werewolves, zombies, aliens
Original horror movies tributes
This is more for ET but.... Skull Shirt

..............yea i think i'm done now
someone gib all dis to Echo ;3; let her save it all in a folder
dun let dem ideas fade
Last Edit: Nov 05, 2013, 07:57 am by crimsonrose

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
You guys are all forgetting 1 crucial part.... copy rights. Im sure PS/Xbox would want money for the shirts people are buying with ec/donations. cause at the end of the day some one will donate to get gold then ec to get that shirt meaning theres possible legal reactions from big companys that will want a share seeings how its the logo or there product. so keep that in mind that agatio has to look out for things he can use and not just what every one wants. but don't get me wrong id Love to see maybe the faction Logo t-shirts id pay 1k ec for a shirt lol. id make being in a faction kinda fun with everyone able to wear a "Tabard" of their own. im sure id be some work for the Fac icon t shirts but its coding and its not too complicated of a code to do. I mean if wow can do it ;) im pretty sure we can 1 up them. <idea for a shirt green shirt Mario green mushroom on back of shirt 1-Up lol.

Offline crimsonrose

True but there are ways to get around stuff like that
With what they did for the bleach and pokemon shirts and tech bands have their trademarked as well :o

they are just ideas, I don't expect 100% of them to go through

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I have been waiting on my kingdom hearts shirt for male's plox. I want it so bad and would love to see it put in game please and thank you.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
sorry for the necro but I didn't know where else to post this :-[

can we get Led Zeppelin T-shirt with the next patch pls? :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline NayeIi

• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Well..i'm a fashion designer ..and anime drawer ..so thats my ideas for the game clothes ( for girls ) ..the boys clothes coming soon :D