Epic Perfect World

Venomancer looks

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
So I seen a venomancer with pure red tail, not the usual you can have but really pure red tail and ears. When I asked her how did she do it, she said she did it long ago and I can't do it now. I really love pure red and my veno has pure red hair too, the pure red tail and ears I would really like on her. Anyone can tell me if it's possible to have or is it against the rules or something? And If it's not impossible than how could I get it? Thanks very much for reading!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Ini editting is allowed here, I would assume that's how they did it.
My veno used to have a blue tail but that particular method stopped working with the SoW patch (broke the existing ini too  :tiger-13:
If you find out how to do it, please post it here.

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
Oh the blue tail must've been awesome! Don't you remember how did you do it? I know ini editing but not this part, but I guess we could dye barbs or elves' feathers too by the same thing.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Pre-SoW there was a bug with the coloring that made the full body color go to the tail instead of the body, this was fixed a while back.
The same ini now just makes my veno look like a smurf with a normal head & tail.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I like my veno not having a tail

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I had the same pre SOW...a nice royal blue fluffy tail QQ  now just a plain ol fluffy red fox tail.  I would  love to be able to have the choice in colors. If  I find anything that works, Ill share it here as well :3
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Editing venos is probly the most exciting part of this job.