Epic Perfect World

Gender Change

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Any way for the Gender Change to be made a stone like the name change one? I'll be honest tight budget in real life and hardly can afford to go out to eat some were let alone donate and honestly trying to find someone in game to make a deal by gifting the points and paying them is kinda hard to trust or not to worry about getting scammed. Simple yea or no will find a way to get some points lol x) Thanks for reading.

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Any way for the Gender Change to be made a stone like the name change one? I'll be honest tight budget in real life and hardly can afford to go out to eat some were let alone donate and honestly trying to find someone in game to make a deal by gifting the points and paying them is kinda hard to trust or not to worry about getting scammed. Simple yea or no will find a way to get some points lol x) Thanks for reading.

Yes please( if it is possible). I don't want to get scammed  by people that I don't trust. Since most people(guildmates) I trust played other server now. Also, I don't want to spend any more money since I'm saving my money for my wedding. :(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well if Perfect World had something like Gender Change stone, I would add tradeable stone to the shop, just like I did with Identity Stone. But nothing like that exists and the only way to perform the change is doing it in user Panel. And since making Gender changes free could possibly cause big mess, it had to be donation option only. There is function to gift the points, but there is chance that you might be scammed sadly, if you do the transaction with someone you don't trust =/
So right now I don't see any other way to do this...

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Thank you anyway Aga, will just need to find someone to trust then.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:34 pm by Alexithymia