Epic Perfect World

Chire's Drawings [New drawing!18+!!!]

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
i'll just pretend i dnt know what that is...

Offline Chire

what the hell is chibi?
and who made up that word cuz it sounds wierd

Chibi - Midget. Its sort of miniature Anime drawing with bigger heads and smaller body.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Oki so, my attempt of drawing chibi. But when I finished even I couldn't tell if its a chibi or just regular anime kid. Anyways it looks cute imo. If anyone has any advises about chibi drawings feel free to post it.
//nope it's a chibi anime kids are normally chibis anyways lol at least i think they are

But very nice C: //your hands are beautiful
(:

Offline Chire

//nope it's a chibi anime kids are normally chibis anyways lol at least i think they are

But very nice C: //your hands are beautiful

There isnt any detail in the hair that needs to be shaded beside the ones I already did. When I do some more detailed hair then I will. Atm Im trying to draw Yearning ad a chibi, the body is what gets me every time -.- Im not used on non proportional overall parts xD well this one should be better than the last one cause I saw some tutorials on chibi drawing and trying to go with it till I develop my style of it. But this is like already half of my style so YOLO
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
There isnt any detail in the hair that needs to be shaded beside the ones I already did. When I do some more detailed hair then I will. Atm Im trying to draw Yearning ad a chibi, the body is what gets me every time -.- Im not used on non proportional overall parts xD well this one should be better than the last one cause I saw some tutorials on chibi drawing and trying to go with it till I develop my style of it. But this is like already half of my style so YOLO
:normal-12: If my chibi giving you problems you can make it normal ( I actually love how u make em normal o.o... ) , I usualy ask for chibis cuz it's hard to make a weird face at a chibi... at normal ones they can have a form that i might not like. xD

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Offline Chire

:normal-12: If my chibi giving you problems you can make it normal ( I actually love how u make em normal o.o... ) , I usualy ask for chibis cuz it's hard to make a weird face at a chibi... at normal ones they can have a form that i might not like. xD

Well, I still have to plan yours out >.<I have so much shiz to do, I keep forgetting who I have to draw for >.<
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

Uhhh, Okay so all the requests further are on pause, I have tons of people to catch up.

Scandal - almost done (chibi style, I effed up a bit but hey... Practice is what counts I guess ._. )
Artyom - still didn't start it. Need to take SS's.
AxelVIII - he wanted Shinji from Bleach. So I don't want to see any flaming here how its not my original imagination work. Cause I perfectly know it's not. So keep your flamings for some other threads.
Ely - still thinking should I or should I not, considering the fact that I still suck compared to some people who draw here (with tablet). If I manage to pull out Artyoms toon, then I will do yours also.

For now that's about it. I will not take requests till I finish these. Till then, I will only upload my work. :3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Uhhh, Okay so all the requests further are on pause, I have tons of people to catch up.

Scandal - almost done (chibi style, I effed up a bit but hey... Practice is what counts I guess ._. )
Just as long as you tried Darlin! When you get better and better you can go back and do that thingy where you re-draw it to show your growing abilities! So don't fret. ^-^
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Chire

Just as long as you tried Darlin! When you get better and better you can go back and do that thingy where you re-draw it to show your growing abilities! So don't fret. ^-^

QQ it's like, my brain wont allow my hand to relax during the drawing... and now my tablet pen is messing with me... like, it takes commands on Desktop nicely, but when I open SAI, pen just stops working... I cant figure out wth is wrong...
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
QQ it's like, my brain wont allow my hand to relax during the drawing... and now my tablet pen is messing with me... like, it takes commands on Desktop nicely, but when I open SAI, pen just stops working... I cant figure out wth is wrong...
Awwwww... I'm sorry  :sad:
Whenever I feel like sculpting I usually blare music into my brains and take a trip to lala land and come back every so often to see what my hands have been doing with the clay.   :))
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Chire

Awwwww... I'm sorry  :sad:
Whenever I feel like sculpting I usually blare music into my brains and take a trip to lala land and come back every so often to see what my hands have been doing with the clay.   :))
haha xD same xd or I also like to talk to someone on skype! And btw, I figured what was wrong. I have 2 SAIs and one of them is with full brushes, other is with only basic ones. Now the pen doesn't work in the one with bunch of brushes, but works in the one with basic ones O.o a bit weird... Idk what's wrong...
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline MaLLe

• Hey!
It would be so cool if you could draw me in anime style!  ;D

Offline Chire

It would be so cool if you could draw me in anime style!  ;D
uh @_@ I can try but umm, after I finish these requests x_X but I dont promise a exact transformation of you into anime
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline MaLLe

• Hey!
uh @_@ I can try but umm, after I finish these requests x_X but I dont promise a exact transformation of you into anime
Awesome! And no worries, no need to make it look 100% like me :3