Epic Perfect World

Chire's Drawings [New drawing!18+!!!]

Offline Chire

Okay, so, I would first like to say that I am not the most professional artist out there. Therefor my drawings will always have a tiny mistake in them. Please contain yourself from any rude comments (trolling, arguing) on purpose or not, I don't care, just don't do it. I am not fully used to my tablet yet also.

I will gladly take any advises or suggestions about Paint tool SAI : )
- I MAY take some requests (depends on my mood)
- I mostly draw anime stuff, animals, nature (I am not good with portraits sadly) And I still have to learn chibis.
- Request has to have 3 SS's : front, side and back.
- Those 3 SS's have to be something like this : Front - 2 SS's one up close of the face and hair, other zoomed out so I can see the fashion. Side - one close up so I can see the face and hair. Back - zoomed out. (Or I can just take the SS's)
- I can't promise fast results, I have some stuff irl also and in game to deal with.
- You have to tell me would you like a banner or wallpaper.

NOTE: All credits to me, you may NOT use my drawings for any kind of purpose untill you ask for my permission.
So I will put my "water" mark or signature on a drawing, when I get the ec I will remove it and give it to you with only your name on it (if you wish ofc) if not it stays clear.
There will be NO scamming! And I hope no trolling requests from you guys. Only serious people and people who are sure about it.

Face - 90 ec
Chibi - 100
half body - 100 ec
full body - 200 ec.
Couples - 300 ec.

Fan made oc - only for friends or for my pleasure. So do not ask for this. (reason? I can't sell other peoples work).
List of doomed:

- Danidv - Still did not tell me which one (1 to go, still need SS, so it's on hold)
- VOP - Chibi one (1 to go, and *** I keep forgetting about him >.< !!! Gonna do him asap!!! )-Next
-IcyTech - Anime style, doesn't care if full body or not (1 to go)
- Ely - Anime couple drawing (1 to go)
- Esok - Anime one (I'm guessing) (1 to go, need SS's, it's on hold till I finish few of them on top of the list)
- Coral_ and SwordTornado - Anime one (1 couple, will have to wait till I finish all the single and chibi ones)
The list is CLOSED! I have too many requests x_x so, damn, I will have some really hardcore work to do @_@
NOTE: Who doesn't deliver me SS's 7 days from their requesting, will be taken off the list. Goes for everyone. I am sorry, but I will not chase anyone.

[shadow=red,left]Finished stuff:[/shadow]

[shadow=red,left]Tittorials!![/shadow]

Last Edit: Apr 28, 2014, 10:24 pm by Chire
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

Both were well drawn for a newbie but I liked the 1st one better than the other one.

I'm not a newbie as far as drawing goes, I'm newbie as far as tablet goes. Can't help it till I get more relaxed with it.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

byunvi

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
looks pretty nina <3

Alucardsupul

Love the tiger<3

byunvi

Try to draw a veno haha

jessicat1

its not mine, but i really liked this pic

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Wow those are really nice :) If you have time and the mood you could try at my avvy event ^^

Offline Chire

Try to draw a veno haha

Challenge accepted. > : )
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

jessicat1

Challenge accepted. > : )
with the nix! hahah

Offline Chire

its not mine, but i really liked this pic

Can't see it QQ

And ty guys ! <3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Veri nice C:
However ////
(:

Offline Chire

Veri nice C:
However ////

I used Lineart for the outlining so it looks more smoother. I can try working without Lineart but I don't promise a good outcome till I master the tablet :/ my hands still not full confident QQ
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
U know the tiger is my skype DP nina ;P just love that one

Offline Chire

U know the tiger is my skype DP nina ;P just love that one
Yush xD ty Elie , soon as I finish one request that I have I can make you something xD
Aps assasin

Dph assasin