Epic Perfect World

Poll

Whould you like for the Server to have a special place that no other Private Server Has?

Yes,i'd love it!
22 (55%)
it whould be cool but hard to make.
10 (25%)
it's okay!
1 (2.5%)
nah i think it whould cost too much time and nervs!
5 (12.5%)
No it whould RUIN THE GAME!
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: Nov 28, 2013, 08:59 am

EPW Terrain and Specialtiz

Offline enriko1234

• Beginner
EPW is the most popular private server of the game PWI so i thought it whould be cool to have it's own city right now i have seen that there are popular place like arch,1k or lost but it whould be unique if the server whould have a city that is unique it whould be awsome if it be themed like dark crystals and Ice and look inside like Unique city with high buildings that go up like stairs. It Should be very tall buildings. To Make it Special i think the towns guards should look like Divine Emissary of Void. the city should place around creeping streams and the lake that it ends up in. Gates should be on water of Creeping Streams. If you happend to have more ideas for the City ... let me know by replying!
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2013, 09:07 am by enriko1234, Reason: More Unique

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I don't think this would be possible.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

it is possible =P i remember a gm of a server telling me he was making own little place on the pwi map for events  :)) i dont know the word for it but u need someone who can u know do the files and scripts <_> which he was lol

btw he didnt do it cuz of server closed

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It is possible for a programmer who has access to the original PWI code. But the time that would be spent on this could be utilized for something better. I'm not saying this is a bad idea, it would be cool to have a custom city. It would also be cool to have your own house in the game but the creators of PWI themselves scratched that idea so, who are we to judge?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
ahahahahahhahah. it is possible but it would take a shit ton of effort, time and work.
This. HIGHLY doubt this will happen sadly.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
It would also be cool to have your own house in the game but the creators of PWI themselves scratched that idea so, who are we to judge?

there are different versions of perfect world  Pay to play and Free to play....the pay to play(china) version(which is very popular there) has the housing system with the new revamped skills/classes...they didnt bring it to america because thats not how american mmorpg's make money/get people anymore...people eyes glow when they see FREE FREE FREE to play

Last Edit: Oct 29, 2013, 06:25 pm by HellishKitty

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran

there are different versions of perfect world  Pay to play and Free to play....the pay to play(china) version(which is very popular there) has the housing system with the new revamped skills/classes...they get way more than we do
Not to mention their getting new classes soon. q.q.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Well we have revamped stuff already. A own area for events would be cool. And I wish we had that housing, I saw vids on it and I wanted it so bad but sadly not possible ;-;

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Its possible. PW-Blue Dragon, for instance, had its own place which was never accessible in PWI. You could find forges and other stuff gathered there.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Its possible. PW-Blue Dragon, for instance, had its own place which was never accessible in PWI. You could find forges and other stuff gathered there.
But it takes effort, cant forget that.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
But it takes effort, cant forget that.
Indeed. But such low life server as BD could make it, EPW could make it easier and faster, bcuz Aga is way better than those Blue's noobs.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Indeed. But such low life server as BD could make it, EPW could make it easier and faster, bcuz Aga is way better than those Blue's noobs.
True, but small suggestion, maybe put it in morai/heaven/hell. Adding new structures/npc's will just add much unneeded latency for the server, people complain about the lag as-is.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Actually, That place is always there I believe. the only thing they added to it was the teleport portal that lead into their farming area. All servers have that little area (or "Town"). I think epw just uses it as a gm only zone.

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
ahahahahahhahah. it is possible but it would take a shit ton of effort, time and work.

This^
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Hiratana

Out of curiosity, I wonder how hard it would be to have just a big flat land for events. Kind of like a soccer field-like setting.