Epic Perfect World

RunTime Error

Offline Pathos

getting a run-time error every time i try to run elementalclient.exe, i upgraded my pwi client to epw and would really appreciate some help. The error appears and disapears so fast I cant get a screenshot of it
Worms 4 Life

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I would suggest running the FixIt file in the launcher folder, if that doesn't work I guess reinstalling from the website would be a good idea.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Robbert

show a screenie of the error i might've had the same issue and managed to solve it go fast im need sleep

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well it is not possible anymore to patch PWI to EPW without running into issues, due to the huge differences between both clients, it would be probably faster to download full EPW client, than trying to patch PWI and make it work.

I may bring the PWI to EPW patch back once we update to next version, but for now it's just too much of the headache.

Offline Pathos

program:  ( elementalclient.exe
the error is r2605
-pure virtual function call
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2013, 10:32 pm by SuperSaiyan
Worms 4 Life

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm afraid you will have to download our own client if you want to play EPW... =/

Offline Pathos

i have the client on my laptop i just to find a way to transfer all the files
Worms 4 Life