Epic Perfect World

TW map reset 5th November

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Nice call Agatio, thank you!!

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline crimsonrose

i think you could do it sooner :3 do it like seasons and such and announce the winners of each faction.. maybe even give some kind of special prize out or something :D just a suggestion
They got prize every week. But we can think of some special decoration or fashion.

First off, Not a bad suggestion. Settle in (early bird gets the worm), Fight for land, kick out the weaker ones, fight for more land. The Last Month or so before the deadline the TWs will pick up to try and get any lands the remaining factions can get for whatever prize. I would cheer for this idea more.... but.....this looks familiar...

how about once every 4-6 months?
The idea was to reward the faction with the highest number of territories, to promote large factions to take on eachother.

Found it! Better late then never right? It finally got someone's attention :D
What's the point though??. If the map resets only once a year, the "prize" would be long forgotten. No one will fight for a full year just for some temporary fashion.
Right, the suggestion is "few months" of the year and not a full on year.
I know that somebody else suggest the 6 months idea..... but never listened to it.

Remember this? The last time the map got wiped clean, that "rule" was made. The reason why the map got resetted was because back then almost every big faction had an alt faction. They would use their alt faction to get more land and/or fake bid on themselves, on one land, to try and keep the 5-10 lands they had to themselves. Understandable reason. Welp, it's October 29 now. Happy Anniversary. What happened to that month suggestion?

We don't plan to reset the territories at least in the next 2 months.
Didn't happen.

Is there gonna be a TW map reset? If so, when? :tiger-8:
In 1 week if all goes well  :)
This didn't happen either.
Whoops?

It must be a really nice idea for you have people that agree.

I would also like to add resetting the territories to the list of suggestions. :)
perhaps once every six months would be cool but not because "small" factions cant take land..I myself have been a part of small factions who go in to TW and take lands.  Take time to learn about your opponants, strengths, weakness, and TW habits, form strategy and take some land BABEE !!

It should have reset long ago, since Agatio himself said that the map needs to be rest when a faction holds more than half the map, and it has been over 6 months.
I think that after every 6 months or so TW should be reset to freshen it up for everyone. The way I see it is that the current guilds will still rise to the top of TW while the lesser guilds will be kicked off eventually so why not reset it. It would allow for guilds to re-position and aim for different lands.
Should reset it every 6 months.
Once upon a time somewhere in this forum..Agatio said TW map resets would occur every 4-6 months to give everyone equal oppurtunity. I can't seem to find that tho.. ( wish I remembered to SS stuff I need for later )
But anyway I think a map reset would be good, what could it possibly hurt?

When you see a post like this, it should be a warning sign. The "answers" you have provided have not been enough to stop this "problem". Since, you know, some of the "answers" turned out to be lies.

Speaking of lies...As stated above, the "rule" is if the map is TW active, the tw map reset would be delayed. What makes it TW active? What makes it tw inactive?? When is it time for the gms to listen to a "problem" that refuses to go away?

The TW map will NOT be reseted anytime soon.
there are still plenty of lands to be taken by 1 major faction.
TW reset should only take effect if the TW's stop from happening, when 1 faction simply detonates the map and is able to defend 3 attacks.
When 2 faction are allies and the TW's simply stop from happening aswell cuz this way there can be 6 defending TW's and 0 attacks from thsoe 2 cuz they won't attacj each other.
This are the only 2 reasons to reset a TW map.
PWI has a diferent approach towards TW, they want reset on the map for the sole purppose of the appearence of more facctions which motivates the gameplay. When a TW map is reseted what u mostly see is people leaving certain factions to create their own so later they start getting some lands. after awhile this falls into a loop where those that left a big faction to create their own will eventually return to the faction they were so they can retake control of the TW map.
It was a vicious loop, cuz back in the days it would mean more cashshop for them, i dunno how it is now.

But for EpicPW as far as it was discussed TW will not be reseted.

Okay, time to destroy this quote.

The TW map will NOT be reseted anytime soon. Obviously, its been 4 months since this post.
there are still plenty of lands to be taken by 1 major faction. For your information, this isn't a PWI server. We don't have millions of people playing this private server, so we don't have this one super faction that can take over the map. When it's down to 5 or 4 factions barely moving every week, give it a week or two, then it's time.
TW reset should only take effect if the TW's stop from happening, when 1 faction simply detonates the map and is able to defend 3 attacks. First thought- What? Second thought- I'm pretty sure there was a few weekends (months) where Worms or NH or Xpend had 5 Tw's on one day. Does that count?
When 2 faction are allies and the TW's simply stop from happening aswell cuz this way there can be 6 defending TW's and 0 attacks from thsoe 2 cuz they won't attacj each other. English: When two major TW factions become allies, and prevents each other from attacking another...and something about 6 defenses. Reminder: "Holy Alliance"
This are the only 2 reasons to reset a TW map. Which failed
PWI has a diferent approach towards TW, they want reset on the map for the sole purppose of the appearence of more facctions which motivates the gameplay. And this is when I say, Every time the map is reset here, it's different "main" factions that end up taking the map. So, in a way, yes we both have the same goal. Remember that. When a TW map is reseted what u mostly see is people leaving certain Main, Big, Bored factions to create their own so later they start getting some lands. after awhile this falls into a loop where those that left a big faction to create their own will eventually return to the faction they were so they can retake control of the TW map. So what you're saying is, a whole map will never be resetted for the 5 people that wanted some EC. But the map will also not be resetted when a faction that has over half of the map (which gets more ec) and stays over half of the map (which is a lot of ec) for months (which add up to a lot of ec) to prevent 5 people to get 1 land's worth of EC.....dat logic.
It was a vicious loop, cuz back in the days it would mean more cashshop for them, i dunno how it is now. . . . . .seeing how it's been a year, and no reset, there is no "now".

But for EpicPW as far as it was discussed TW will not be reseted.

One last reminder, PWI is different from private servers on so many different (and beautiful) levels. I will not deny that. However, the basics are the same. Tw Map Resets Encourage Factions To Grow. Some don't, obviously, it happens. But what about the others that are able to keep their lands? The ones that won their battles, the ones that have that goal or people that encourage others to join their faction out of so many others? We don't have the millions of people that PWI has, we may never will. Who cares? Be happy for the community you do have. Listen to us more and maybe we wouldn't come on the forums and make as many "I'm bored" posts. Also don't wait another year to reset the map o7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another warning sign? (rest of his post is nonsense IMO)

Offline mizukano

First off, Not a bad suggestion. Settle in (early bird gets the worm), Fight for land, kick out the weaker ones, fight for more land. The Last Month or so before the deadline the TWs will pick up to try and get any lands the remaining factions can get for whatever prize. I would cheer for this idea more.... but.....this looks familiar...

What's the point though??. If the map resets only once a year, the "prize" would be long forgotten. No one will fight for a full year just for some temporary fashion.
I know that somebody else suggest the 6 months idea..... but never listened to it.

Remember this? The last time the map got wiped clean, that "rule" was made. The reason why the map got resetted was because back then almost every big faction had an alt faction. They would use their alt faction to get more land and/or fake bid on themselves, on one land, to try and keep the 5-10 lands they had to themselves. Understandable reason. Welp, it's October 29 now. Happy Anniversary. What happened to that month suggestion?

Didn't happen.
Whoops?

When you see a post like this, it should be a warning sign. The "answers" you have provided have not been enough to stop this "problem". Since, you know, some of the "answers" turned out to be lies.

Speaking of lies...As stated above, the "rule" is if the map is TW active, the tw map reset would be delayed. What makes it TW active? What makes it tw inactive?? When is it time for the gms to listen to a "problem" that refuses to go away?

One last reminder, PWI is different from private servers on so many different (and beautiful) levels. I will not deny that. However, the basics are the same. Tw Map Resets Encourage Factions To Grow. Some don't, obviously, it happens. But what about the others that are able to keep their lands? The ones that won their battles, the ones that have that goal or people that encourage others to join their faction out of so many others? We don't have the millions of people that PWI has, we may never will. Who cares? Be happy for the community you do have. Listen to us more and maybe we wouldn't come on the forums and make as many "I'm bored" posts. Also don't wait another year to reset the map o7

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

Didn't happen.
Whoops?

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline crimsonrose

also put my original post on a document and took SS's :3

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Agreed.

Offline Sombrero

Didn't happen.
Whoops?

^^^^^^^

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Offline player_two

• i hate player_one
Bishes

Offline player_two

• i hate player_one

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Woah! That's what i am talkin about.. \m/ You Rock! :D
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline wachasay008

• Beginner
i thought the map will reset? :))

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i thought the map will reset? :))
it was delayed
Hello, I was hoping that I will be able to do the TW map reset, daily-saving time switch and new patch tonight, but I got slight delay. Patch should be out tomorrow in the afternoon. I prepared something really special this time  ^-^
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube