Epic Perfect World

when do they spawn?

Offline Skitzo

ok i know its supposed to be random and all, but i for one dont have time or the patience to camp cities all day long to kill the halloween mobs lol. so when are the supposed to spawn? like a window or timing would be appreciated.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the time is totally random during the day :/
we will try to open the event 2 or 3 times a day.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
the time is totally random during the day :/
we will try to open the event 2 or 3 times a day.

Yeah GM. Its better to be random, so people will not prepare to there spots, and many people can have the opportunity to farm :)

I agree to the ways of the GM implement this :D

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Yeah GM. Its better to be random, so people will not prepare to there spots, and many people can have the opportunity to farm :)

I agree to the ways of the GM implement this :D

I love the fact the gms wont give spawn times to.. or else all the big shots would just camp and not leave anyone else a chance :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Can you also watch the areas? or atleast try. So many people abusing seeker alt. Have to log my psy and stun them cause they try to spot jack. Rude asses.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Can you also watch the areas? or atleast try. So many people abusing seeker alt. Have to log my psy and stun them cause they try to spot jack. Rude asses.
agreed
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
;w;
//are you including me? Though I use a wiz and aoe and get friends to help pick and aoe
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
;w;
//are you including me? Though I use a wiz and aoe and get friends to help pick and aoe
no hun, but other people try this. Literally I was in a small corner with 2 mobs. And 5 people tried to take it with a seeker alt. How rude can you get?

If you already obtain a spot with a aoe, good for you. But keep in mind that is against the rules -they recently added that to list I believe.-  (if its a alt)
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2013, 10:27 pm by ~Rin~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Just make it fixed time and add more stuff to that Halloween NPC< current "rare items" suck.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
no hun, but other people try this. Literally I was in a small corner with 2 mobs. And 5 people tried to take it with a seeker alt. How rude can you get?

If you already obtain a spot with a aoe, good for you. But keep in mind that is against the rules -they recently added that to list I believe.-
Ah. I was in a big area with some friends (like this big massively spread out area). //so it wasn't me e.e

Aoeing? Nope, just reread the rules, its not on there.
Multi is, but friends aren't, so I'm fine. I think.
Probably.
Since i kinda sorta skimmed.
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Ah. I was in a big area with some friends (like this big massively spread out area). //so it wasn't me e.e

Aoeing? Nope, just reread the rules, its not on there.
Multi is, but friends aren't, so I'm fine. I think.
Probably.
Since i kinda sorta skimmed.
I used aoeing as in like alt vortexing and all that junk xD but ya friends and stuff are fine. Cause thats dif, my fac usually gets  a spot but most of us have the things we need now.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Just make it fixed time and add more stuff to that Halloween NPC< current "rare items" suck.
at least they did something tho right? :) they didnt have to do a fun event :D
artwork done by me ^^