Dec 30, 2011, 09:27 pm by Agatio | Views: 3049 | Comments: 3
You can access donation page here: http://epicpw.com/panel/donate.php
At the moment only PayPal is accepted, I will be working on adding other payment methods from now.
To clear up. Everyone knows already that g18 gear along with level 150 cap is going to be added. I wanted to ensure you that the donation you spend now will not be wasted if you use it on Demonic Gear.
Just like for level 140, level 150 will have two sets of gear too.
Recasted g17, farmed in new Dungeon and Recasted Demonic Armour.
Crafting g18 normal and demonic will require previous, g17 set of gear.
With current Demonic gear you will be able to upgrade your armor and weapon relatively cheap.
The Recasted Demonic gear will be possible to be farmed from game too, just like current Demonic Gear, but it will take longer time and will probably involve Epic Coins again.
I will also work on adding new ways of gaining Epic Coins.
Dec 23, 2011, 11:33 pm by Agatio | Views: 1547 | Comments: 1
x2 EXP, Spirit and Gold rate till the 1 January. Enjoy
Dec 19, 2011, 10:22 pm by Agatio | Views: 2386 | Comments: 12
1. set changes:
for heavy: 25 vit will be now 20 str
for light: 25 vit will be now 30 dex
2. Soulgems changed:
Gaia Stone from 350 HP to 300 HP
God Stone from 20 vit to 15 vit
Pure God Stone from 25 vit to 20 vit
Reason: decreasing huge def and HP boost given by g17 heavy armor with full God Stones that made BMs too OP.
3. New Quest in Genesis Lands for +200 pdef stones.
4. Removed attack charms.
5. Added new elemental soulgems to God's Giving.
6. Slighty improved Barbarian's Poleaxe.
7. Recraft stones are no-longer needed for g17 weapons as they will always come out with 2 sockets.
Dec 18, 2011, 07:50 pm by Agatio | Views: 1375 | Comments: 0
- Increased attack of g17 weapons.
- If you already have g17 weapon, please recraft it, so it will have higher attack.
- After recrafting process all refines and stones from weapon will gone, (also weapon can end with only 1 socket (so recrafting TT version of g17 may not be worth it)
- Added daily quest to the God's Giving, where players will obtain attack charms.
- Changes were made to make PvP more interesting (even though they aren't big.) and give opportunity for players to do quicker 1v1 fights.
- They will be monitored to make the best balance between attack and defense.