Jan 22, 2012, 06:45 pm by Agatio | Views: 2304 | Comments: 10
- level cap increased form 140 to 150
- added new dungeon: lunar glade
- added 2 new gear sets, for 145 and 150 level
- added new leveling area
- changed times of archosaur invasion in order to fit other time zones
- fixed invisible arcane shoes bug
- added fair amount of exp for daily quests (Cube, BH and WQ)
Jan 13, 2012, 06:57 pm by Agatio | Views: 1826 | Comments: 4
- added missing skill books to the bosses
- added 4 GS = 1 Pure GS trade service
Also, in future patch (not this yet!) leveling from level 140 to 150 will take around ~3 weeks.
G18 gear will be farmable in new dungeon - Lunar Glade.
Bosses will drop mats for regular g18 gear and in addition with each completed stage player will obtain Lunar Crystals.
Mats from bosses will be required to upgrade g17 armor to grade 18.
Lunar crystals will be required to upgrade demonic armor to grade 18.
Jan 02, 2012, 03:47 pm by Agatio | Views: 1389 | Comments: 0
1. New class restricted rings added for balance purposes.
If you are an archer, please recraft your g17 rings in forges.
If you got demonic rings, please recraft them too (it applies to all classes).
Do it wisely as they are class restricted!
2. Set changes for light and arcane armor:
25 vit -> 40 vit
Dec 30, 2011, 09:27 pm by Agatio | Views: 3138 | Comments: 3
You can access donation page here: http://epicpw.com/panel/donate.php
At the moment only PayPal is accepted, I will be working on adding other payment methods from now.
To clear up. Everyone knows already that g18 gear along with level 150 cap is going to be added. I wanted to ensure you that the donation you spend now will not be wasted if you use it on Demonic Gear.
Just like for level 140, level 150 will have two sets of gear too.
Recasted g17, farmed in new Dungeon and Recasted Demonic Armour.
Crafting g18 normal and demonic will require previous, g17 set of gear.
With current Demonic gear you will be able to upgrade your armor and weapon relatively cheap.
The Recasted Demonic gear will be possible to be farmed from game too, just like current Demonic Gear, but it will take longer time and will probably involve Epic Coins again.
I will also work on adding new ways of gaining Epic Coins.